• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whats everyone working on?

'65 Coronet. Going for Super Stock look.
'65 Coronet - before.jpg

Putting the finishing touches on a customers 86 fox body mustang... Hopefully back to mopars next week.

Had some sideways play in the MegaShifter in my '65 - took the cover and the boot off - the 2 allen head screws toward the top of the shift tower that holds the shift lever on were loose - tightened them up and problem solved! Wish everything was that easy to fix....

Next stop - the wiper motor/switch - figure out why that's not working.

View attachment 344273
Wiper switch was in pieces and missing a few parts, so rounded up a NOS one. Fuse was out for tail lights. Fixed stop lights and turn signals. Removed a bundle of extra wires under dash that went nowhere. Took Autogage panel off bottom of dash and replaced that with three Autometer MOPAR gauges mounted in cups on top of dash. Going to bypass ammeter while under there. Have a tach to mount, think it's going to go on the 'A' pillar. Bought a new set of Cragar G/T all way around with Cooper Cobras to put on it. Waiting on new door hinges from Classic Industries, should arrive today. Hopefully will be out and about with it next week!

Then got to get back on the R/T and get it ready to sell. Wife's getting nervous about all the money wrapped up in these two vehicles. LOL

Building a garage, kitchen cabinets, hair salon for the wife, dad's truck......... not enough time. Good news is I'm on schedule to rack up another 4,000 miles on the Charger this summer so at least I'm having some fun.

Installing sidewalks on the back of the house. When I moved in, I paved the area with sand stone slabs, and timbers. It was a mess as it aged, with sand working it's way up around the slabs and the timbers rotting. But I got over twenty five years out of it. Neighbor is a cement finisher. He needs three yards at his place, so I'm buying his concrete in exchange for him forming the walks up, and helping me spread and finish the cement at my place.

Rotisserie restoring Roadrunner #2! Painted fenders base clear on Friday. Painting main body this week I hope than starting the reassembly process.

Roadrunner #3 and 73 Challenger #1 waiting for their turn!

IMG_0263.JPG

Just to get everyone up to speed the 5 pictures above is no longer accurate. The Shelby charger ,the sunroof charger ,and the 47 Buick are all gone . The rallye charger and the 300 K conv are of course still here and I also added a 1973 deuce and a half military truck from desert storm.
IMAG0922_BURST002.jpg
IMAG0923_BURST003.jpg
IMAG0924_BURST002.jpg
also as a few side projects I've been modifying a few guns. My favorite s ruger p90 and the tovor
IMAG0888_BURST002.jpg
IMAG0911_BURST001.jpg

Please give some info on this carb? Throttle body I see a ton of wires so I can't say witch it is I'm going for carbs since we have the 4 butterflies still but who knows anymore I likey how big is it who's brand and the evil ? How much

Auto Transport Service
Back