• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When Is Your First Day To Mow The Lawn?

80 degrees F today. Mowed the front and back twice so far this year. How's it goin in your neck of the woods?

Finally getting a few 60’s in mid-Michigan. Probably be a few weeks before I have to mow ( hopefully ).

80 degrees F today. Mowed the front and back twice so far this year. How's it goin in your neck of the woods?
well,this pic here will show you how much grass we have up here in the woods lol !

IMG_0508.jpg

I get to say it again :lol:
:icon_fU: I don't even have a lawn, to have to mow it, anymore :bananadance:

My lawn is doing okay, put down fertilizer a couple weeks ago, Coming in nicely but not time to mow yet.

394EE2EE-F2ED-4C6E-92B4-A20AECC88020.jpeg

Three weeks ago and I am late with the fertilizer.

The onions are starting to get high, it'll be soon. I was 2 hours south today and got very jealous, their trees are already starting to bloom.

I got the Bee running today - Cleaned out the garage

Just Beautiful in WI - 70

Just in time for a FOOT OF SNOW in a few days , Yes Really

Do lawn mowers work in the snow

I got the Bee running today - Cleaned out the garage

Just Beautiful in WI - 70

Just in time for a FOOT OF SNOW in a few days , Yes Really

Do lawn mowers work in the snow
Only after 1 to many shots of Crown.
:thumbsup:

Mowing everyone else's at the moment. Started last Thurs. Mowed yesterday. Plan to mow today. Depends on how work goes.

We live on clay, so the rainy season usually doesn't let me start really mowing till the end of April, to mid-May. I may get 1 or 2 cuts in during that time period. It's all just turned greener, in the last 2-3 days.

In Minnesota? Last of snow just leaving. But now another 10" targeting us for Thursday? Errrr. We seem to get one last kick in the gut in April every year. So mowing probably not until the end of April.

It seems like the rain arrives here every day or so, however I did fire up the John Deere last week. Was able to mulch up some of the thousands of miniature pine cones, ready for more! :realcrazy: Life in the Pacific Northwest...

Auto Transport Service
Back