• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whooo Hooo! First drive today!

Dodge 330

Local time
2:52 AM
Reaction score
Even though I need the windshield put in, exhaust and a shifter, I pulled the car out and took it for a trip around the neighborhood.

Good grief, this thing runs much better than I expected!

Did a nice litte burnout for about 100 feet in front of the house and then put it up for the night. :glasses10:

Nice! It's a great feeling to get the car out and finally have it drive under it's own power. That burnout must have been good without the exhaust!

Congrats. Need to take my first test drive but have to bleed the brakes first.

Congrats. That had to feel awesome ! Ron

I had my 13 year-old son jump in the passenger seat and we went to a little road on the backside of the 'hood today and did some "test and tune".

He had a perma-grin the whole time and every time I whacked the throttle he was laughing. His best quote was "It's like we're driving an earthquake!" People were waving along the trip and he was having a ball waving back at them.

I tasked him with keeping tabs on oil pressure and temp and all went good with the temp never rising over 190*. I was a little concerned as it was a stock radiator that I had re-worked and the radiator shop owner had a troubled look on his face when I told him the engine combo.

Anyway, as we get back closer to the house the wife did get some video but it is really poor quality.

I have pics that I'll upload tomorrow.

I'm so stoked right now!

A couple of neighbors even stopped by to congratulate me and asked when I was going to get better tires on the back to try and hook this beast! I do have 15x8 steelies to go on the back to complete the look. I'm not a big fan of the cop rims..

6655604-SideshotIII.jpg

The above pic is from a year or so ago.

More weight has been added to the car and the SS springs have settled some. I also re-adjusted the front suspension height as per the MP Chassis manual.

7185306-Headlights.jpg

That really looks sharp.. Great choice in the front wheels with the sinister looks! Looks down right MEAN, by the sound of the description.......... it is.

Way to go MW!!! I hope to be posting on here very soon my first journey through CS with my new engine!!

Way to go MW!!! I hope to be posting on here very soon my first journey through CS with my new engine!!

Ark City's Last Run is what I'm trying to get it done for.

Really the last show/race/cruise of the season.

Auto Transport Service
Back