• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why am I trying to make room in the shop to put stuff when....

Cranky

Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:16 AM
Reaction score
I have 3 rooms in the house that are basically empty!? Need to get rid of the old ladies' computer desk and already working on that. If no one wants it, I'll get some help to move it outside and then will set fire to it :lol:

1696087369153.png
You need to lighten up.

Oh I have....no more spare engine blocks or cranks but still have a few heads which are up in the rafters and out of the way. Will probably have to get someone to get them down for me when needed but no one around here wants stock heads anymore. Also have a never been fired generator that can go into the house once I get it on a 4 wheel dolly. Putting this stuff into the house reminds me of when I kept motorcycles in my apartment :D

I use the young fellas old bedroom for a parts room
All the stuff in there is brand new or refurbished
4 shelving units in there now
But I’m gradually emptying it out, more space on the shelves these days
I promised the wife I would do the house over when the car is finished
Poor woman lol

My friend don't have a wife or girlfriend,and there is a 413 dual quad intake and carbs,and a 4 speed transmission on his kitchen table!

My friend don't have a wife or girlfriend,and there is a 413 dual quad intake and carbs,and a 4 speed transmission on his kitchen table!
Yep. Girlfriend in one house, car parts in the other.
(And I only have one carb on the kitchen table, an 850dp holley)

Last edited:
That's a good woman,Mr Dubb! When I brought my 472 Crate Hemi home,I unveiled it while it was still in the back of my truck! My wife crushed my holy grail unveiling moment,by saying,"that's just what we need around here,another f&*kin engine for me to trip over"!

That's a good woman,Mr Dubb! When I brought my 472 Crate Hemi home,I unveiled it while it was still in the back of my truck! My wife crushed my holy grail unveiling moment,by saying,"that's just what we need around here,another f&*kin engine for me to trip over"!

she just needs a little "counselling" :D

nothing wrong with car parts in the house :soapbox:
Looking at a person's house, there are ways to spot a Bachelor or a single woman.
Bachelors often have car parts in bedrooms, women often have CATS everywhere.

I have 3 rooms in the house that a basically empty!? :lol:

Lots of "empty nesters" are in the same situation, only one of my bedrooms actually has a bed in it, the rest are full of "stuff" including car parts.

Must be a very sturdy table!!
Tell her to not walk in the area where the engine is!! :D

Auto Transport Service
Back