• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wiper arm washer hose.

Tony Tee

Local time
3:29 PM
Reaction score
Found this splined screen stuff for screening window screens. And it happens to fit and work for my 78 magnum and other mopars that have this tiny hose run through the wiper arms. It's a inexpensive alternative. If you can find it at all anywhere. And should hold up over time due to its made for use in direct sunli .140" o.d.
20220624_102325-1.jpg
20220624_102710.jpg

Found this splined screen stuff for screening window screens. And it happens to fit and work for my 78 magnum and other mopars that have this tiny hose run through the wiper arms. It's a inexpensive alternative. If you can find it at all anywhere. And should hold up over time due to its made for use in direct sunli .140" o.d.View attachment 1304139View attachment 1304140

Why do that when you get shitloads of hits on duckduck?

Found this splined screen stuff for screening window screens. And it happens to fit and work for my 78 magnum and other mopars that have this tiny hose run through the wiper arms. It's a inexpensive alternative. If you can find it at all anywhere. And should hold up over time due to its made for use in direct sunli .140" o.d.View attachment 1304139View attachment 1304140

Great find and thanks for sharing!
I really need to fix the washer hoses on our 'Doba-- I think we have some screen spline somewhere in the shop :thumbsup:

Replying to post #2 69A100.
The cordoba and magnum require a very small diameter. Washer arm hose. .140"outside diameter. It has to fit either through the spring or along side the spring and the metal, that houses the spring. Plus there are plastic clips that the hose snaps into. So it has to be the correct diameter. I ordered some hose that claimed to fit a 78 magnum, but it was too thick. It would work from the pump up to the arms. but not in the arms. And most vendors don't give you all the dimensions. I also found the correct hose on ebay. It must be old stock because it's listed as (this hose is no longer produced). And is over $2 per foot plus the shipping is a killer. It adds up when you have a 4 vehicles. Plus I'm cheap! A bag of this screen spline is 100 feet long and cost about $6 and I had this bag in my shop. Sincerely, Tony Tee.

Auto Transport Service
Back