• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Words and phrases that make me laugh.

What I got when I would try and tell my journeyman how we should do something, "You just hold the cats tail, let me do the f#&king".....

This is a stretch but:
Linda with me at Dr Office. Says to Dr: “He walks like Walter Brennan” when he first stands up. Doc says, “I don’t know who Walter Brennan is, but I am a Heart Dr.

“Numbers car” or “matching numbers”

who cares if the numbers match, if the second and fifth letter aren’t the “right” ones. :D

“Wicked” is used around here constantly. Are you sure you’re not from the Boston area? Lol
Dink weed,, absolutely

Grew up in Concord, then moved to W. Acton. That's retarded was something we said a lot as well. More like "retaaded". I get picked on for my NE accent.

Grew up in Concord, then moved to W. Acton. That's retarded was something we said a lot as well. More like "retaaded". I get picked on for my NE accent.
I’m in Lynn. That’s like the country to me, lol. I can relate. If I go anywhere outside of New England my “accent” gets noticed.

"Chicken fingers"
....But chickens don't have fingers...who started that one?

"Sure, when you measure it like a cat's tail, from the asshole out.."
(That's what you tell the guy that brags about having a big d**k)

Buffalo wings?
Fish sticks....When said quickly it sounds like Fish dicks.....

1 laff.jpg

"Chicken fingers"
....But chickens don't have fingers...who started that one?

"Sure, when you measure it like a cat's tail, from the asshole out.."
(That's what you tell the guy that brags about having a big d**k)

Does a chicken eat with it's pecker?

I used to ride a HD 1200. HD riders would say that riding a Japanese bike was like boinking your sister, it felt good but you didn't want anyone to see you doing it.

There's another one we used a lot in NE Wojo68: boink.

How about: Private dick. How did that get started?

Yeah, that is a strange replacement for the word Detective.
While on that topic.....Why is DICK in any way associated with the name Richard?
How about John....Some call them Jack. No, that isn't even right at all.

Yeah, that is a strange replacement for the word Detective.
While on that topic.....Why is DICK in any way associated with the name Richard?
How about John....Some call them Jack. No, that isn't even right at all.

Richard Petty was “Dick Petty” in his early years. I think he found out the slang use of dick and said... “ I’m Richard Petty”. Maybe Nixon as well! :D

Auto Transport Service
Back