• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: 67 Coronet parts at Carlisle

Paul Boucher

Local time
2:45 PM
Reaction score
I wanted to see if anyone going to Carlisle will have and 67 Coronet R/T parts? I am not able to go this year, but my uncle will be there and am sending some cash up with him to look for some parts. I am mostly looking for exterior trim parts, grill surrounds, deck lid trim, emblems, wheel surrounds, rocker molding, sail panel moldings, dash gauge bezel and glove box, and some other parts. Also, am interested if anyone has a 67 440 HP motor or block. Just let me know what booth number and I will send my uncle over to take a look. Thanks guys!

Admins, if this is in the wrong section, feel free to move it to the correct section.

I wanted to see if anyone going to Carlisle will have and 67 Coronet R/T parts? I am not able to go this year, but my uncle will be there and am sending some cash up with him to look for some parts. I am mostly looking for exterior trim parts, grill surrounds, deck lid trim, emblems, wheel surrounds, rocker molding, sail panel moldings, dash gauge bezel and glove box, and some other parts. Also, am interested if anyone has a 67 440 HP motor or block. Just let me know what booth number and I will send my uncle over to take a look. Thanks guys!

Admins, if this is in the wrong section, feel free to move it to the correct section.

I will be at Carlisle - Spaces F-44-45. For 67 Coronet I have:
Exc. cond - pr of back up lenses
NOS - pr of bumper guards
NOS - Left remote outside mirror
If interested in see these and other parts - stop on by.

Wow! I didn't know you finished these. How did I totally missed that thread? And I haven't been on the Coronet forums in a while. They look great! I have a few letters coming in from my Uncle next weekend, the same one who's going to the show. I will take a look at them and see what I need. I think the fronts are good, but the rears are not so good. I will definitely have him stop by. Thanks!

Auto Transport Service
Back