• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE WTB or WTT thread for ammo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah im not willing to pay that much per round. Just recently scored a few boxes of steel case for pretty cheap but they run really shitty in my garand.
Agreed.
Heck, 30-30 is about that much right now. I mean, come on already....

I'm hoping it gets better soon, but my gut tells me it'll be a year or more to get back to seeing stuff on the shelves.

I'm hoping it gets better soon, but my gut tells me it'll be a year or more to get back to seeing stuff on the shelves.

Under the current situation I'm thinking longer..

Sadly, It’s not just ammo.....it’s everything! Food, building materials, and about anything you can think of, which should make us suspicious about the timing of Covid 19! I do know the virus is for real, I don’t take it for granted....but our government knew long before they claim...hence the “strange”, and very potent flu bug of 2019....or maybe I should get some sleep, stop reading Tom Clancy novels.....

Last edited:
Things are weird. Every Monday UPS and FedEx drop off between 5-10k rounds of ammo on my desk. I lease to a gun guy and is not open on Mondays. By Friday he is out.

If the **** hits the fan, there will be plenty of ammo to be found from those who don't make it. Sad fact of war.

Anyone have any 30-06 they would be willing to part with? Having a hell of a time finding any near me.
I have some 72 LC from the cmp program several years back most is loaded on Garand end blocks in Ammo cans. I have no idea what it is worth now + shipping. Try the Armory at 9722851288 they had some military 06 the last time i was there

looking for a new or very good condition Redding cometition die set in 338 Lapua Magnum. Part #58594.

Here in Ohio, ammo can be found. You have to shop around. Most prices are doubled or more.
This might be of interest to you. Lol

Oh, I have no problem finding ammo - I just don't like the prices, like everyone else.

I also flatly refuse to play the "games" associated with local sellers - I'm not going to go
through all manner of gyrations and alterations in my life in order to placate others.
Hell, there's plenty of "side door" deals going on with employees (and even owners) of some
retail outlets, too.
Much easier to point and click and wait on the fella in the brown truck to come...

I didn't think that was to bad for 25 but I haven't bought slugs for a while. The slugs I used to shoot were 8-12$ per 5

I'm used to generic "buck a slug" variants, with which I enjoy making holes in a straggler tree across my field.
It's in the way when I finish mow and the wife thinks it's ugly as hell (no idea what
species it is),
so I get frisky and take pot shots at it (when the shoulder feels up to it) with slugs.
It's about 100 yards, so a decent challenge with an ol' bead sight. :)

Sounds like the perfect excuse to buy a 50BMG :lol:

Sounds like the perfect excuse to buy a 50BMG :lol:
It would blow most folks' minds to know how many Barretts I'm surrounded by up in this particular holler...
Sheriff smiled and asked me once if I knew of any "close by"; he said he figured there was "a half dozen or so".
I replied "you're about halfway there..." with a grin. :)

He stopped smiling...because he knew I wasn't joking.

For the record, I'd LOVE to *ahem* retain possession of a Barrett.
This is a neck of the woods where such a thing isn't restricted in the least - and I've certainly
got plenty of backdrop to let the thing talk all it wants to. :thumbsup:
I've had occasion to shoot others' versions of them and their sound is quite distinct out here in
the holler; we're literally surrounded by them out here and I love that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back