• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE WTB or WTT thread for ammo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record, I'd LOVE to *ahem* retain possession of a Barrett.
This is a neck of the woods where such a thing isn't restricted in the least - and I've certainly
got plenty of backdrop to let the thing talk all it wants to. :thumbsup:
I've had occasion to shoot others' versions of them and their sound is quite distinct out here in
the holler; we're literally surrounded by them out here and I love that. :)
Lol, kinda like a mini-howitzer!

Anyone want to trade their small pistol primers for my large rifle primers? 1k for 1k?

Anyone want to trade their small pistol primers for my large rifle primers? 1k for 1k?
Let me see what I have, I know I have plenty of large pistol mag primers, I'll keep a eye out. I scored some 10mm bullets to load the other day from Midway.

I would already have the Barrett 82 but it is too long to fit in my gun safe. Could have got it scoped with a NF for $8900

I used them in the military and I had one, hate them. Just sold a EDM Arms M96, heavy but very accurate.

6720B0BE-87DB-4143-8393-86A3F592CF2C.png
This is what a stack of 100’s looks like in 2021.
(Sadly this is all I could find, still about 60 cases short for the season, sooo the search continues.)

Top 5 caliber shortages says this guy:

I actually have a complete reloading outfit, it's an older single stage press, I'd be willing to to trade.
Good for starting out, I reloaded on a similar press for 40 years.
Looking for a set of big block adjustable rocker arms and RB push rods.

Primers shock me as much as anything. It's amazing how scarce they've gotten.
From what I understand, there are only a couple US Companies that make & supply primers. COVID nailed them. Not sure why ammo manfrs don't make their own?

OK, this could be an interesting thread!
I have a Polish imported Makarov 9mm for sale. This is the 9x18, not the Lugar 9x19. No idea how old, but I've owned for 9 years for home protection, got from a lady friend whom traded for some remodeling work. I've shot maybe 25 shells through it? I have been looking for a lighter smaller CC weapon, as this is pretty heavy for me, now that I'm getting older, and I'd really like a pocket carry instead.
The weapon is in good shape, has 2 sets of grips, 150 rounds of FMJ practice & 50+/- rounds of hollow points. I'll throw in a nylon paddle holster, too!
Am asking $350 for all.
The FMJ alone cost $120.
Will consider trades for: 12 ga defense pump, small framed CC in 9 mm, .380, 22 LR or mag. Snub revolver in .38, 9mm or?
Be willing to add cash to the right deal!
PM me w/text # & I can forward you pics

Thanks!

OK, this could be an interesting thread!
I have a Polish imported Makarov 9mm for sale. This is the 9x18, not the Lugar 9x19. No idea how old, but I've owned for 9 years for home protection, got from a lady friend whom traded for some remodeling work. I've shot maybe 25 shells through it? I have been looking for a lighter smaller CC weapon, as this is pretty heavy for me, now that I'm getting older, and I'd really like a pocket carry instead.
The weapon is in good shape, has 2 sets of grips, 150 rounds of FMJ practice & 50+/- rounds of hollow points. I'll throw in a nylon paddle holster, too!
Am asking $350 for all.
The FMJ alone cost $120.
Will consider trades for: 12 ga defense pump, small framed CC in 9 mm, .380, 22 LR or mag. Snub revolver in .38, 9mm or?
Be willing to add cash to the right deal!
PM me w/text # & I can forward you pics

Thanks!
PM sent

Anyone have any 30-06 they would be willing to part with? Having a hell of a time finding any near me.

How much 30-06 are you looking for? I have quite a bit of factory US surplus headstamped 30-06. M2 ball. I could probably do 60 cents a round plus shipping.

20210219_165323.jpg

Anyone use ammoseek.com? I’m mainly a 45acp guy. I should probably invest in an AR for a little diversity lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back