• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yankee Express RestoMod Project

Looking good Randy!!! I'm hoping I can back mine out by New Years!!! probably will closer to St Pattys day....:(
That tail end is badass!
Keep it up!!!

Yes, I am stoked now. My wife offered to fund the remainder of the build today. Knew I loved that woman!

I must confess that were it not for ALL of you guys, and ladies, cheering me, and others, on there would be many projects that wouldn't be as far along as they are. You all, WE ALL...are the glue that holds this enterprise together. I for one appreciate it beyond measure.
Any time buddy :bananadance:, any time... :thumbsup:

Yes, I am stoked now. My wife offered to fund the remainder of the build today. Knew I loved that woman!
I've said it before & I'll say it again
She's a total keeper :thumbsup:, gotta' love a lady like that
respect & love

:popcorn2:does she have a good looken' & younger sister :lol:

I've said it before & I'll say it again
She's a total keeper :thumbsup:, gotta' love a lady like that
respect & love

:popcorn2:does she have a good looken' & younger sister :lol:
Unfortunately her only sibling is a single...combat vetran,....65 yr old,......195lb.....brown hair.....brown eyed...….man. But hey, i'll get you an intro if yer interested!!:asskiss::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I bought the paint today. Eastwood Single Stage Urethane. Blue for the body, Canyon Dusk Metallic for the roof, and Underhood black for stripes and decals.

p13991-z-canyon-dusk-copper-metallic_1.jpg p50084-ZP--Coastal-Hiway-Blue.jpg

got a weld in pop up raw aluminum motorcycle type cap for fuel. Paintable.

Unfortunately her only sibling is a single...combat vetran,....65 yr old,......195lb.....brown hair.....brown eyed...….man. But hey, i'll get you an intro if yer interested!!:asskiss::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Oh hell no, no thank you

:carrot: not my type :gay:

Got the torsion bars in and buttoned up, the front end is sitting on it's own now too. I left it a bit high until I drop the 440 boat anchor in and then adjust it.
Got in the mail a new oil pan, full gasket set, the t bar boots, 3/8ths fuel line, and valley pan and intake gaskets. Also received the paint for the body and roof along with the part B. Also got the Rullo flush mount pop up gas cap.

0914181452.jpg 0914181453.jpg 0914181453a.jpg 0914181453b.jpg 0914181455.jpg

Well, now you get to take the t-bars out again to install the boots. 1 step forward, 2 steps back. Lol!!!

Let’s see the gas cap.

Are you going to do a test run on the paint combo??? I don't know.... those colors just don't seam to jive real well together, maybe it's just me:realcrazy:.
I nixed the brown color, they didn't have it in anything smaller than a gallon. good thing, lol.
So the roof and stripes will be the hotrod black and the body blue.

Oh, I must have misread your post.

I have the same fill cap, but when I filled up at the gas station, gas would back flow out of the filler. Guess I need to put in a better vent for the fuel cell to keep that from happening.

Auto Transport Service
Back