• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Year One 30% off

5wndwcpe

Huge Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:41 PM
Reaction score
:grin: I thought this was to expire last night, but apparently it's still working as of today, Nov 25.

Enter code: T2DAY

No minimum !

I'm glad I read this before I ordered my stuff from year one today. Saved me 40 bucks.

Thanks

:grin: I thought this was to expire last night, but apparently it's still working as of today, Nov 25.

Enter code: T2DAY

No minimum !

:iamwithstupid: Thanks I got that too, unfortunately, everything I need is Discount exempt...Ha Ha

enter RACE12 in the promo code box

expires at midnight on 2/26/2012

Wow... what's with Y1's shipping rates??? Holly cow! Every dime I would have saved with the discount got eaten up by shipping charges.

Wow... what's with Y1's shipping rates??? Holly cow! Every dime I would have saved with the discount got eaten up by shipping charges.

I think thats why they are running so many 30% sales. Alot of people, me included are fed up with their crazy shipping charges and are buying elsewhere. They are trying to get customers back.

Never bought anything from them simply because their prices are stupid. Getting sick and tired of vendor thinking they have you over a barrel. Especially the ones that sell MOPAR.

Never bought anything from them simply because their prices are stupid. Getting sick and tired of vendor thinking they have you over a barrel. Especially the ones that sell MOPAR.

For the most part, I agree with you. And yes, the shipping can be effed up as well. BUT, as was mentioned earlier, they are the exclusive source for M & H wiring harnesses, which is what I used the 30 % off for this time and the last. I'm not shilling for Year One, just spreadin' the love. :pimp_daddy:

I'll also agree their shipping is in orbit. On another note, just recently at the upholstery shop, found out the headliner I got from Year One was for a Superbird, not my Roadrunner. A tech at the upholstery shop called them up, and with out any hesitation they had a replacement drop shipped to the shop for next day delivery. No hassles/worries with returning the old one first or you pay we'll send you credit. Didn't even call or bother me at work looking for old invoice/order numbers. Just wham-Bam-it's takin care of...Now considering some of the other company's i've dealt with on parts, that's quite impressive.

:pimp_daddy::pimp_daddy:

Like Propwash said they back there product very well... Kind of pretty pricey sometimes, but great service when they have the part in stock... Some of the little stuff you just can't hardly find any were else.... Try www.MegaPartsUSA.com for some of the stuff you might like it...

I think thats why they are running so many 30% sales. Alot of people, me included are fed up with their crazy shipping charges and are buying elsewhere. They are trying to get customers back.

Then they're doing a pretty crappy job 'cause they sure didn't get me back. :) I had an order in there for $300, and saw the shipping was going to be $125! I could see $50, but $125? Cancelled that order and shifted to ebay. I found the dash cap I was looking for from another vendor who was running a 20% off sale and free shipping. Price came out the same as Y1's sale price, but without paying an extra $30 or so for shipping.

Seeing as 90% of the reproduction parts made is about 80% correct, is 30% off a good deal? :rolleyes:

Thanks, too bad almost every thing, I want is "discount exempt", it seems...

i used to get them when i was buying or spending enough to buy a project car from someone from Year One, I got those for a few months after i stopped ordering from them, i thought they were just trying to entice me into spending more from them. When i called to get a catalog from them they wanted me to spend at that time 09, i think 15 bucks for a catalog to at that time one order for about 500 dollars and i told them i would not pay them to buy from them and got the catalog free. The shipping i think everyone knows about, i found it better to wait and try to order a bunch of things at a time to save some change, hard to do depending on what you need... I didn't really know of Ebay and just what you could get there or i may have saved a bundle. But thanks for sharing. Sometimes they do have what you can not find someplace else and the correct item...

Yep freaken Murphy won't leave either... LOL....

Yep freaken Murphy won't leave either... LOL....

Ah ha, you need the Murphy removal kit. There is one side effect though.......

Attachments

• mushroomcloud.jpg
    mushroomcloud.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 170
Auto Transport Service
Back