• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

yellow68runner man up!!

I'm the yeller68roadrunning dude and I stayed at the motel 3 in point, texas, and woke up a whole lot smarter, Yes I'll take your money and send you a empty box it was not empty when i send it the bottom fell out in arkansas. in a UPS mule wagon. I's alots smarter then you I got your money and you got a empty box, shame on you for ordering form the yeller68dude.

I'm the yeller68roadrunning dude and I stayed at the motel 3 in point, texas, and woke up a whole lot smarter, Yes I'll take your money and send you a empty box it was not empty when i send it the bottom fell out in arkansas. in a UPS mule wagon. I's alots smarter then you I got your money and you got a empty box, shame on you for ordering form the yeller68dude.

Calling B.S. on this one, unless you're trying very hard to NOT sound like yellow68runner.

Calling B.S. on this one, unless you're trying very hard to NOT sound like yellow68runner.

yES IT AIN'T ME i'M THE BLUE RUNNER DUDE, AND i AIN'T EVER BEEN TO CANADAIAN, YOU CAN ASK MY NEIGHBOR PUMPER JOE , I'M FROM TEXAS AND i DON'T SELL I BUY, SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION I HAD A DREAM I WAS THE 1968 YELLER DUDE AND WAS BEAT WITH STICKS BY A ANGRY MOB.:sunny:

yES IT AIN'T ME i'M THE BLUE RUNNER DUDE, AND i AIN'T EVER BEEN TO CANADAIAN, YOU CAN ASK MY NEIGHBOR PUMPER JOE , I'M FROM TEXAS AND i DON'T SELL I BUY, SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION I HAD A DREAM I WAS THE 1968 YELLER DUDE AND WAS BEAT WITH STICKS BY A ANGRY MOB.:sunny:

You are one colorful character oldmanintexas, why don't you post more?

Oldmanintexas doesn't post more often because he has a hard time finding someone to ride the bicycle that's hooked up to the generator that powers the puter over dare in piney woods of east Texas :D

Man, I've used UPS for well over 15 years and have never had any issues but I can't say that about the post office! I usually ask the person receiving the package what condition the box was in when it arrived. Now I've had packages arrive to me from others with them busted open and pieces hanging out but it's usually because of poor packaging. You just can't ship a freaking 4 speed trans in a cardboard box with nothing but styrofoam for packing! Same thing for a 8 3/4 third member! How bout a set of gears shipped in one of those 'if it fits, it ships' from the post office!? The guy that did that is a well known rear end guy. The original type box gears come in is good but even better is to put that into another 3 ply box! Try to make your shipments as bullet proof as possible. As for crushed items...don't know what can be done about that.

I clear my own UPS shipments, doesn't cost me a dime except for taxes which I would pay no matter what company delivers to me. I am shocked at how few people do this. UPS is quicker, better tracking, etc. For what its worth.....

OK then ,Let us in on the secret of clearing our own shipments with UPS?????:iamwithstupid:

Yep

Oldmanintexas doesn't post more often because he has a hard time finding someone to ride the bicycle that's hooked up to the generator that powers the puter over dare in piney woods of east Texas :D

I will be postin more now that i got banned from Moparts.com, for telling Tom Frysinger that he was 3 dozen biscuits past a lard ***. I recieved a lifetime banned, don't believe that go over to Moparts.com and post on general topics and post

"WHERE"S THE OLDMAN and see how long the thread last. LMAO, as far has power I do have citicity, but I still **** in the woods.
OLDMAN

I saw that you got banned from there, oh well we all choose our path down the yellow brick road.

I know a few members responded to this thread with no issues, for me I had no issues with the parts. It was the fact we had a deal based on parts being shipped USPS....not Fedex UPS or any courier company. With the attitude filled response I got from him, Im glad he got banned.....

Auto Transport Service
Back