• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$100.00 Fill-up

First one, one week after you-know-what. Second one, a couple weeks ago, 10 months later.

20201217_170432.jpg 20210805_080814.jpg

I just pumped $100.00 C. ($80.00 US) of 87 octane fuel into my 2015 Dodge Durango today. This is the first time in the 5 years I have owned it that I have done this. Regular fuel was $1.30.9 per liter at this Ultramar station. Other stations in town were at $1.36.9. 4.5 liters = 1 Canadian gallon, so that makes it $5.90 per Canadian gallon. 4 Canadian gallons = 5 U.S. gallons. $5.00 Canadian = $4.00 U.S. So, doing the math, it would be like $3.77.6 US per US gallon. Sad thing is, I was still about 3 gallons off empty!
Looks like a good Jeopardy question for Imodium.
I put $69 in the Hellcat yesterday. Overpriced Chevron 91.

Went by Sam's today it was $2.84
The wife and I were watching Police Woman last night, It was 56cents a gallon. Yes we like that show.

You can't blame that on who is now in charge. The OP of this thread was complaining about his high prices in Canada. Can we all blame that on our leader in the states? Get your heads out.
Your not serious are you?? When you shut down drilling, Fracking, Pipelines and tell the world it will be all electric in 10 years?? When a country goes from being Self sufficient to having to buy from the middle east again, that will affect the entire world.... The business people are not stupid. Oil is based on Speculation... If a "leader" said what I wrote above, pretty sure Investors will speculate HIGH... Not sure where YOUR head is

Supply and demand. If you’ve been on the roads lately you have to see it. Then there’s Labor Day travel. The price of gas around here went down about five cents in just the last couple of days. I’m hoping the price goes down some more before I fill up the motor home for our next trip, next week.

Supply and demand. If you’ve been on the roads lately you have to see it. Then there’s Labor Day travel. The price of gas around here went down about five cents in just the last couple of days. I’m hoping the price goes down some more before I fill up the motor home for our next trip, next week.

2 years ago the demand was at it's highest as the lowest Unemployment EVER on Record with the largest population. The gas here was $1.36 gallon cheaper..

Summer of 2020, I bought as much diesel as I could get in my pickup, and filled every 5 gallon can I had. Tri state area of Arizona, $1.479.

I think I might be able to find some under $3, but maybe not.

If I'm lucky it will be $4.25 when I go back to cali.

Auto Transport Service
Back