• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$100.00 Fill-up

Vintage, please see post #21, and explain how that is "just-a-tick".
And frankly, I don't give a flying you know what about one states prices, or your graph. I know how much I was paying, and how much we are paying now. Gas was cheap when we were energy independant. Now we aren't. Wish we had someone who would beg somebody to send us some.

Last edited:
We were never energy dependent. :screwy:

that’s a load of nonsense.

believe whatever you want, but I posted the facts. The fact that they don’t fit your bullshit, is on you. :rofl:

A little more than a tick!! We are about $0.50 more per gallon now than we were pre-scamdemic. That's a lot. Not to mention that diesel is, on average, about $0.80 per gallon higher at the major truck stops now than pre-scamdemic. When you purchase between 500-600 gallons a week, that is a wee bit more than a TICK!!
I don't need your graphs, I have receipts to prove what I say.
Receipts, huh?

this may shock you, but you aren’t the only guy who has purchased fuel on a regular basis. :thumbsup:

fuel was in the high 2 dollar range pre pandemic and it has been in the high 2 dollar range recently.

no meaningful difference, but definitely something to get all riled up over. :lol:

Receipts, huh?

this may shock you, but you aren’t the only guy who has purchased fuel on a regular basis. :thumbsup:

fuel was in the high 2 dollar range pre pandemic and it has been in the high 2 dollar range recently.

no meaningful difference, but definitely something to get all riled up over. :lol:
Where are you getting fuel in the high $2 range? Be specific!! The cheapest fuel that I have purchased in the last 6 months was $3.04 a gallon. On average, Pilot/Flying J and TA/Petro are between $3.50 and $3.90 east of the Mississippi.
Right now, in Columbus Ohio, at the Pilot on I-70 fuel is $3.65 a gallon.
So let's hear where you're getting fuel in the high 2's.

And just who was it that fucked up supply? And if you think the price is the same as it was, pre scamdemic, you are too delusional to converse with.
Ida?

Okay, let's look at your graph. 2009 before the large eared fellow took office, your chart shows a low of about $1.80. Then for four years it fluctuates between $2.50 and $3, then between $3 and $4 for the next four.
Then for some completely unknown reason, from 2016-2020 your graph says prices dropped to around $2.50, with some trips below $2.
Now your chart shows January 2020, well before the scamdemic killed the economy and jobs, your chart shows $2.40 (approx), but now it's right at $3.
So, 125% more than you claim.

Last edited:
$1.91-1.99 gallon here about 21 months ago now range $3.29-$3.36 gallon so $1.38-1.45 MORE per gallon than Pre-Pandemic here in Pa. Sorry FACTS present themselves in the REAL world verses Rhetoric.

I buy gasoline weekly in the Cleveland area. It has been anywhere from 2.8x
To just over 3.xx.
Highest I’ve seen was 3.09 and I bought it Monday for 2.87.
Where are you getting fuel in the high $2 range? Be specific!! The cheapest fuel that I have purchased in the last 6 months was $3.04 a gallon. On average, Pilot/Flying J and TA/Petro are between $3.50 and $3.90 east of the Mississippi.
Right now, in Columbus Ohio, at the Pilot on I-70 fuel is $3.65 a gallon.
So let's hear where you're getting fuel in the high 2's.

I buy gasoline weekly in the Cleveland area. It has been anywhere from 2.8x
To just over 3.xx.
Highest I’ve seen was 3.09 and I bought it Monday for 2.87.
That price I quoted was for diesel fuel because you said you purchase fuel.
Gas here in N.C. is around $2.89.
On average, diesel is up $0.80 cents now compared to pre-scamdemic.

$1.91-1.99 gallon here about 21 months ago now range $3.29-$3.36 gallon so $1.38-1.45 MORE per gallon than Pre-Pandemic here in Pa. Sorry FACTS present themselves in the REAL world verses Rhetoric.
I bought diesel in Bethel, Pa. on Wednesday and paid $3.89 at the Flying J. It was around $3.15 pre-scamdemic.

Could only imagine what uneducated ignored member you have to educate about Fuel.... Use Ignore tard feature it works!!!

I bought diesel in Bethel, Pa. on Wednesday and paid $3.89 at the Flying J. It was around $3.15 pre-scamdemic.
Down here in Amish country it was $2.89 now $3.55... They are jkust mad because it something that we were TOLD was gonna happen if.... AND it did..

You know you can nitpick dates all over the place to suit your agenda. Instead of looking at 21 months ago, why not go 26 months. Back then the price of gas in Florida was averaging 2.67, that went up to 3.07. That’s a 40 cent difference. You refuse to talk about the hurricane in the gulf that closed down not only wells, but refineries. Is everything back up to speed there? Gas prices have fell to under 3 dollars around here now and I suspect it will go even lower, that is if no one talks about something happening in the Middle East, then the price at the pumps goes up overnight.

I fuel my vehicle with gasoline. :thumbsup:
This may stun you, but there are other types of fuel besides diesel fuel. :lol:

the OP started this thread about the price of Gasoline. Please try to pay attention.

Last edited:
Now that makes entirely too much sense!
There has to be a sinister master plan to screw the common man.
No way that it could be free market Forces that drive oil futures.
You know you can nitpick dates all over the place to suit your agenda. Instead of looking at 21 months ago, why not go 26 months. Back then the price of gas in Florida was averaging 2.67, that went up to 3.07. That’s a 40 cent difference. You refuse to talk about the hurricane in the gulf that closed down not only wells, but refineries. Is everything back up to speed there? Gas prices have fell to under 3 dollars around here now and I suspect it will go even lower, that is if no one talks about something happening in the Middle East, then the price at the pumps goes up overnight.

Btw I’m not trying to defend anyone. Just trying to look at the big picture.

Gas prices here went up 10 cents a gallon in the past week. I guess that because for the first time in years we asked OPEC to make more fuel for us and the told the senile leadership to F-off..

I fuel my vehicle with gasoline. :thumbsup:
This may stun you, but there are other types of fuel besides diesel fuel. :lol:

the OP started this thread about the price of Gasoline. Please try to pay attention.
When you said fuel, I thought you meant diesel. Very few people refer to gasoline as fuel. My wife buys gas at the pump, I do not. My gas comes in a 5 gallon can and costs around $10.00 a gallon.

Ok, so that was six months ago. Since then gas around here has been up to $4.49/gallon. Today I bought it for $3.77 and it feels like such a bargain. Of course it was a zoo getting up to a pump with all the vehicles trying to get that “cheap gas”.

Auto Transport Service
Back