• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$100.00 Fill-up

2 years ago the demand was at it's highest as the lowest Unemployment EVER on Record with the largest population. The gas here was $1.36 gallon cheaper..
2 years ago, I was paying $1.75 a gallon for diesel with my discount. I fueled yesterday in Bethel, Pa. for $3.89.

About 3.00 per gallon around here .

Fluctuates almost daily.
Yet race gas hasnt moved in over a year.
Still at 8.99 per

Work at a gas station.

Just sold a guy $400.00 in gas at the pump! :eek:

He was filling up a 31 foot long center console fishing boat with twin Yamaha 300hp V6 outboards :rolleyes:

2 years ago, I was paying $1.75 a gallon for diesel with my discount. I fueled yesterday in Bethel, Pa. for $3.89.
Yikes! I thought california was the only one charging nutso prices. So, Iron, who is eating the increase? Not you, I hope!
$1000 to fill your rig?

In central Oklahoma, Diesel #2 is running anywhere from $2.88 to $3.75. Highest at the truck stops West of OKC...big surprise. $45.00 to put 15 gallons on Diesel in my Passat this morning, @$2.99. Most expensive fill for that car yet.

Premium unleaded (not corn squeezins') runs about fifty cents higher than reg unl (real gas). Regular runs from about $2.87 to about $3.50, depending on what part of town you fill up.

Mendicino, California has $6.78 unl reg. Yes, you read that right...
$6.78

Last edited:
Whether you want to remember or believe it this all started the day of the last inauguration. And with his "executive order" obsession. Coincidence?
I think not. I sure don't like $50 a tank for a V6 Dakota that gets ~18-ish per gallon.... And usually I have 1/4 to 1/3 of a tank when I fill up....
The wife's Durango didn't cost as much, to fill before January of this year.... Bigger tank, bigger engine, more weight to haul around. Now we're around $72 a fill on that.....

Here’s a graph that represents gasoline price.
Gas has been relatively flat for some time.
We are roughly (it fluctuates daily) the same as we were a year or so before the Pandemic.

But, by all means, carry on with the hair on fire, the world is ending rhetoric. :thumbsup::lol:

E4F99F8B-EE5A-4448-A0C2-8653A85A2EE9.png

Here’s a graph that represents gasoline price.
Gas has been relatively flat for some time.
We are roughly (it fluctuates daily) the same as we were a year or so before the Pandemic.

But, by all means, carry on with the hair on fire, the world is ending rhetoric. :thumbsup::lol:

View attachment 1170847
Who do you think you're kidding?!? Are you blind, or is three bucks a gallon the same as a buck and a half in your world? Is mommy buying your gas for you still?

Who do you think you're kidding?!? Are you blind, or is three bucks a gallon the same as a buck and a half in your world? Is mommy buying your gas for you still?
I just posted the graph. :thumbsup:

If you were paying 1.50 a gallon a few years ago, I’m not sure where you were buying it, because it was in the high 2 dollar range.

why would my mother buy my fuel?
I’m 51 years old and everything I own is paid off.

1.87 here on election day........this was following a 23 cent per gallon state tax increase

I
Summer of 2020, I paid 1.479 for diesel in Arizona. I might still have some in a five gallon can. At the time there was a post on here where the discussion was if gas would actually get to $1 a gallon again......
It's now almost $3 everywhere, $4 in Nevada, over $5 in places in california, and a chart is gonna convince me nothing has happened?
I figured somebody must be buying your gas for you if you didn't notice the Joe-ane-the-ho stupidity tax.
Let me dumb this down for you.

the Pandemic was in full swing in the summer of 2020. Demand was at an historic low. As such, gasoline price plummeted. this has zero to do with politics (no matter how much you wish it did) and everything to do with supply and demand.

The price of gasoline today is within .25 cents of the pre pandemic cost.

it really is remarkable that this needs explained to an adult. :realcrazy:

Let me dumb this down for you.

the Pandemic was in full swing in the summer of 2020. Demand was at an historic low. As such, gasoline price plummeted. this has zero to do with politics (no matter how much you wish it did) and everything to do with supply and demand.

The price of gasoline today is within .25 cents of the pre pandemic cost.

it really is remarkable that this needs explained to an adult. :realcrazy:
And just who was it that fucked up supply? And if you think the price is the same as it was, pre scamdemic, you are too delusional to converse with.

Just filled up the Bee tonight. $153 for 18 gal. Worth every penny!!

I hereby apologize.i assumed this was in the political thread, cause gas prices/gas taxes has been political for a hundred years. I will no longer refer to Dementia Joe and the ho in this thread.

I can move it to N&P if you guys want. You can have at it there.

And just who was it that fucked up supply? And if you think the price is the same as it was, pre scamdemic, you are too delusional to converse with.
How dumb are you?
It was the lack of demand that Deflated the value of fuel.

once the demand returned, the price of fuel went back to just a tick over where it was, pre Pandemic.

look at the graph, FFS. :lol:

How dumb are you?
It was the lack of demand that Deflated the value of fuel.

once the demand returned, the price of fuel went back to just a tick over where it was, pre Pandemic.

look at the graph, FFS. :lol:
A little more than a tick!! We are about $0.50 more per gallon now than we were pre-scamdemic. That's a lot. Not to mention that diesel is, on average, about $0.80 per gallon higher at the major truck stops now than pre-scamdemic. When you purchase between 500-600 gallons a week, that is a wee bit more than a TICK!!
I don't need your graphs, I have receipts to prove what I say.

Auto Transport Service
Back