• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

14 inch wheels

Randall Raines

Local time
5:05 AM
Reaction score
Hi fellows !

I have a small issue with the wheels of my 72' SSP. I'm leaving in Italy and here legislation is very excessive with wheels. I had the documents released with the 14" wheels only and stock wheels diameter 215/70/14, means I cannot change wheels diameter otherwise the Police can take my car...

Since yesterday I'm looking for 14x8 wheels; but I can find only Magnum 500 and Mopar rallye wheels with this dimension, and I'm not so keen on this design.

Could you guys advice me about some 14x8 wheels others than these 2 above ? Thanks

I found Vision 393 lockout in 14x8 with 5x4 1/2 bolt circle, at summit. In my personal opinion , they are hideously ugly, you may have a different opinion. 14x8s became scarce years ago, along with tires that fit. You might have much better luck looking for 14x7.

Thanks, indeed the Vision 393 are not so beautiful, the fact is Summit in 14 has not so much choice. I have found the Cragar 61 available in 14x8 but Summit currently doesn't sell it

Try a company called "wheels for less" . I haven't checked them but they seem to have good selection.

Why would they have a law like that?

Auto Transport Service
Back