• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Charger with aluminum radiator pics

wasco

Local time
4:18 AM
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'd like to see a picture of a '68 Charger with an aluminum radiator? They seem to be readily available and affordable but I'll keep looking for a copper OEM one if there is a bunch of silver showing through the grille. I don't want to mess with the blackout look of the grill.
Suggestions for aftermarket copper radiators? What about a cross-reference for other Mopars with 26" radiators? Would one from a 72 E body work?

Thanks for the help!

Hello all,

I'd like to see a picture of a '68 Charger with an aluminum radiator? They seem to be readily available and affordable but I'll keep looking for a copper OEM one if there is a bunch of silver showing through the grille. I don't want to mess with the blackout look of the grill.
Suggestions for aftermarket copper radiators? What about a cross-reference for other Mopars with 26" radiators? Would one from a 72 E body work?

Thanks for the help!

If you have your original (or another OEM rad), why not use your tanks and have it recored and modified for what you need?

mine has a black ac condenser in front of it, just paint it black ?

14731251_10154666433967300_1091246263348485892_n.jpg

Painted black looks good and the price is right! I don't have the original radiator, although getting one rebuilt costs as much or more than buying and OEM replacement these days. Thanks for the pictures - CDR, mine still has the original AC condensor on it and it doesn't really show through the grille but might hide the radiator a bit. Thanks again for the help - I'll go aluminum for the radiator and spend the money I save on sandpaper!
image.png

Auto Transport Service
Back