• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Coronet 500 Project

Very nice!

I say this all the time but it is like a bug light..... people are drawn to it and more than one person per show has a hard time walking away. They turn their head look to look at it one last time then turn around and walk back over to it.... It is so funny to watch.

I say this all the time but it is like a bug light..... people are drawn to it and more than one person per show has a hard time walking away. They turn their head look to look at it one last time then turn around and walk back over to it.... It is so funny to watch.
“Wait, is that a 318”? I can hear it now! Luv it.

it's all good cause it 's a great looking mopar sb or bb who cares your car is top grade and you got a few trophy's to show for it

Well I finally picked up my '68 rocker moulding I bought from a member here and he did not pack them well so the PO bent them in shipment (my car has a Plymouth unit on the drivers side due to the ditching in the '70's is my guess). I took them to a place in Tucson at Thanksgiving and was told 3 weeks.... It is now.... June..... They are all wrapped up in foam and I am afraid to open them....

its all good. might need his number got some trim that needs some help. but 6 months wow

tomorrow i start marking all trim. started on the front end two weeks now just cleaning and stripping all the old paint and whatever off to get it ready for engine mock up.

The Kids picked my Coronet for the top honor "Kids Favorite" at the M&M Show today in Huachuca City, Az today! Who says todays kids don't have good taste! A good time for a good cause even if it was blazing hot!

35972586_1876045572481540_4778423744144080896_n.jpg 36002945_1876045535814877_4112288691790020608_n.jpg

Hey, Jim,

How's the sealing on your gas tank around the sender and pickup area doing? I like the idea of an EFI tank for future upgrade, but would value your opinion on whether its more trouble than its worth.

Hey, Jim,

How's the sealing on your gas tank around the sender and pickup area doing? I like the idea of an EFI tank for future upgrade, but would value your opinion on whether its more trouble than its worth.

The cork gasket has worked flawlessly. Definitely would throw the neoprene in the trash

The girl is serious about restoring her Duster! She is actually almost better than me after on about 90 minutes of practice!

First two spot welds EVER.....
940C0EE2-03C6-4D6F-AA45-76DB42EF4C67.jpg
1A7E79D6-F36B-41C9-9697-6FC0AB315BCE.jpg

tell her its looking good keep the faith and soon her and dad will have a room full of trophies.

Auto Transport Service
Back