• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 Carlisle thread

I got a confirmation email today from Mel. You get anything yet RC?

It came in overnight. :thumbsup: Look for this in the Survivor Tent.

IMG_2491.jpg

It came in overnight. :thumbsup: Look for this in the Survivor Tent.

View attachment 1300005

Great news to hear you got your confirmation too now. I will definitely look out for your car, who knows maybe IF we get lucky we will park next to each other. We will be traveling to the show on Wednesday morning and will get there in the afternoon, and are planning on bringing the car to the tent on Thursday then scoping out the swap meet deals.

If anyone (besides RC) see a big bright orange 1970 Fury III 4-door hardtop in the survivor tent take a look at it if you would like to and if my stepdad or I or both of us are there behind the car say hello if you would like to, and maybe I'll give ya a beer IF I bring some (although I'm not sure yet on that.)

Was planning on going for the first time but with gas prices not gonna be attending. Staying local Syracuse nationals 20 mins from home.

The survivor tent is my favorite part of the show aside from the swap.

@khryslerkid :You HAD to get RC started, didn't you? I say, if RC is such a "Legend", he should be able to get multiple "bikini clad" ladies to the FBBO tent. So, lets see what the "LEGEND (in his own mind)" can do. Actions speak louder then words. HELL, you might get to autograph some of the ladies. :lol:

My countdown says 3 weeks 5 days till bliss.

Got my letter and my showfield/camping stickers in the mail today, planning to drive my 70 Bee down from T.O. for my first Carlisle. Looking forward to meeting some FBBO folks in person.
IMG_64581.jpg

Not that it matters much, but I wonder why they switched weekends this year? It's always been the weekend after the 4th of July.

Not that it matters much, but I wonder why they switched weekends this year? It's always been the weekend after the 4th of July.
They moved it back a week due to the 4th of July falling on that Monday. If the show had been scheduled for the 7th to the 10th, then some the staffing would have to work on July 4th. Also, they use the fairgrounds to hold the firework display. The tent vendors do not like putting the tents up until after the fireworks display is over with.

@khryslerkid :You HAD to get RC started, didn't you? I say, if RC is such a "Legend", he should be able to get multiple "bikini clad" ladies to the FBBO tent. So, lets see what the "LEGEND (in his own mind)" can do. Actions speak louder then words. HELL, you might get to autograph some of the ladies. :lol:

Maybe she'll be back?
20210710_162411.jpg

You should have been there the year they had the show right after the 4th. The show was a ghost town

If the weather is nice, I'll be there friday or saturday...... 90+ and humid, count me out

Auto Transport Service
Back