• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 Detroit Autorama.......Finally

hanks73340

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:05 PM
Reaction score
After cancelling the past 2 years because of the Crud-19, it's finally back. Always look forward to this event because of the great vehicles competing for the Riddler Award and the crazy monies that go into these cars, and of course, the many daily drivers that participate in this event. :thumbsup:

Wish i could attend this year, but prior engagements.

One of my favourite shows to look around at. Mainly the real hot hods not the glitter rods

Been going since the 70's . Always a great time. Even pulled a few 1st place trophy's
Doug

I know there will be at least 1 Mopar, competing for the"Great Eight", and the Riddler. Make sure you check it out, as it has been Years in the Making, and my Friends have put "Their All" into it !!!
I understand the Entrants have to keep the cars completely under "wraps", until they appear at the Show, so No Info available, at this time...

Its always the same weekend as the Indy swapmeet. I like both but can only do one or the other. But I'll skip both again this year 'cause I'm still reluctant to be in enclosed places with a lot of people. I'll give it another year for this covid **** to peter out. For those who go, enjoy!

So I just got a Live Update: My Friends Entry Has Received a "Great 8" Award, and aiming for "The Riddler Award" !!!
Congrats out to The CBG Team, for all their efforts !
I understand the Car is right near the Front Entrance, as you walk in, so check it out if you're heading to the Show !

So I just got a Live Update: My Friends Entry Has Received a "Great 8" Award, and aiming for "The Riddler Award" !!!
Congrats out to The CBG Team, for all their efforts !
I understand the Car is right near the Front Entrance, as you walk in, so check it out if you're heading to the Show !
That’s great news!

Anybody have pictures to share.

Auto Transport Service
Back