• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

4 Post Lift Search

VANDAN

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:35 AM
Reaction score
I've been looking for a 4 Post storage lift, and ran across these today. Is anyone familiar with them, or near:
H & J Repair Auto Body & Auto Dealer
Brooklyn NY 11232

To verify it's legit ?
Price seems TOO Good to be Real, and Free Delivery ???

Screenshot_20231016-135825.png
Screenshot_20231016-135854.png
Screenshot_20231016-135907.png
Screenshot_20231016-135930.png

No offense, Dan but REALLY ? You are not this gullible, are you?

01 13 percent.jpg

We all want to believe people are honest......

I just bought an Advantage Lift 4 post 9000lbs lift. You would not regret it. Everything about it is awesome. Lifts my 2021 Ram 2500 CTD with no problem. Yes it was expensive, everything is right now.

I've been looking for a 4 Post storage lift, and ran across these today. Is anyone familiar with them, or near:
H & J Repair Auto Body & Auto Dealer
Brooklyn NY 11232

To verify it's legit ?
Price seems TOO Good to be Real, and Free Delivery ???

View attachment 1541068View attachment 1541069View attachment 1541070View attachment 1541071

Hard to believe. Maybe their web guy/gal/non-binary got the discount and price mixed up which wouldn't surprise me. Lots of people can't even count change these days.

Just did a search today, and these came up. I've never seen them before, so thus my posting. Some companies are on verge of bankruptcy, with our failing economy, so might have been a sell off ?
At that price, I'm ready to buy 2 !!!

I have a BendPak HD9-XL. Nice unit and has enough capacity for weight and size to put my dually on. If you have a truck or large SUV, get a lift that can handle it.

Care to share the prices, after delivery, and install ? I did get a price locally, and $5K+ is stretching it for me right now...

While we are on the lift subject, I just remembered something that may be of benefit. The SEMA show is halloween week. Bendpak and others have huge displays there. Many show specials on pricing. Not sure if it could apply to what you want but I could take pictures of the show promotion flyers so you could see if any may apply to you. Or maybe a friend of yours is attending the show?

Only way I'd try and buy those is in person, and with cash....for that price I'd take a drive!

But as stated most likely a scam, makes me glad I bought my cheap but old and "Needs work" 4 post last year...still working on getting it finished but I've gone through it top to bottom and cleaned, repainted, fixed, repaired and replaced things as needed and it's now in great shape and should serve me well for many years.

While we are on the lift subject, I just remembered something that may be of benefit. The SEMA show is halloween week. Bendpak and others have huge displays there. Many show specials on pricing. Not sure if it could apply to what you want but I could take pictures of the show promotion flyers so you could see if any may apply to you. Or maybe a friend of yours is attending the show?
ck, Thanks for that offer ! What I'm looking for is a 8 or 9 ton 4 post, with the extra height, and length. If they have any specials, I'd be interested in comparing them. My 2 post is a Bendpak, and really like it. Thanks again !!!

Power wise, how many of you have lifts that are 220V, as compared to 110V ? My 2post Bendpac is 220V...

Auto Transport Service
Back