• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

426 street wedge

Is that an OEM radio or did you have it converted to AM/FM? If it was who did the conversion? Car is looking great!
Steve, I had a radio converted on my last build it was done by retro radio restoration in Elizabethtown,Pa. On this build I used a AM-Fm from a early 70's A Body perfect fit even the knobs fit.

- - - Updated - - -

Dave - great looking Coronet! Cheers for keeping the 426. I have a question: What size tires are you using on the front?

Hello,The tire size 225-70-R15 on a 6"rim

Is it this kit Dave ? DBK-11020-DR

Hello, The only number that I could find is 140-11020-DR, I think that a wilwood number.If you call PST thay handle wilwoods now and talk to James,you also get a discount for being a FBBO member. I would like to add easy installation using your spindles less than 2 hours both sides.

[video=youtube_share;9BWQytn_gy8]http://youtu.be/9BWQytn_gy8[/video]
Hello All, Well the day has come to finally hear the 65 coronet run. The old coronet sat in a shed since 1973 after being a race car for numerous years. I'm so happy you can't even imagine

Last edited:
Way to go Dave! You think your excited now,, wait till you go for your first drive! Beautiful car!

Hello Folks, Today we installed the sway bar. I was lucky enough to find a rebuild kit for my original bar The cabinet blaster sure is a time saver, My wife blasted all the small parts and I painted them,a little tough getting the new rubbers over the bar.

Attachments

• sway bar 002.jpg
    sway bar 002.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 395
  • sway bar 003.jpg
    sway bar 003.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 392
  • sway bar 004.jpg
    sway bar 004.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 395
  • sway bar 005.jpg
    sway bar 005.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 382
  • sway bar 006.jpg
    sway bar 006.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 408
  • sway bar 007.jpg
    sway bar 007.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 387
  • sway bar 008.jpg
    sway bar 008.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 379
Congrats on getting her running, Dave! Sounds great!

Hello Folks, Wife and I bleeding the brakes today. Fun Day

Attachments

• brake bleeding 001.jpg
    brake bleeding 001.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 370
  • brake bleeding 002.jpg
    brake bleeding 002.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 347
Dave I need the same rebuild kit....can you give me a lead on where you sourced yours from??
Not long now ...car looks and sounds awesome, you and your wife have done a marvellous job
Hello Folks, Today we installed the sway bar. I was lucky enough to find a rebuild kit for my original bar The cabinet blaster sure is a time saver, My wife blasted all the small parts and I painted them,a little tough getting the new rubbers over the bar.

The early sway bar kit I found on E-Bay. The store is Temeculavalleymopar, here is the Item number 321292744869.

Hi Folks, I was not sure what power steering pump to use,after shoping for brackets for a saginaw pump I decided to re-seal my original TRW. I got it on today and it works perfect I also got a bunch of little things done

Attachments

• power steering 001.jpg
    power steering 001.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 325
  • power steering 002.jpg
    power steering 002.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 316
  • power steering 003.jpg
    power steering 003.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 313
Last edited:
I decided to re-seal my original TRW

Well done!! I tried for 6 hours to get the pulley off mine to do the same but gave up. Can you please post a pic of the puller you used Dave?

The store is Temeculavalleymopar

I've made a pact to never deal with him again. A nice guy to deal with until something goes wrong, then he won't want to know you...

This puller will make your rebuild alot easier you can also use it on alternator pulleys,its inexpensive at Harbor freight or some other discount tool store. This is the first time i used Temeculavlleymopar no problem.

Attachments

• ocean city 15 026.jpg
    ocean city 15 026.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 272
  • ocean city 15 027.jpg
    ocean city 15 027.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 265
Hello Folks,To the alignment shop.My friend Bob brubaker has a local garage here in town that does alignments. Bill Coady is doing the tow, the coronet has lots of miles on that truck. It helps having lots of friends.

Attachments

• alienment 006.jpg
    alienment 006.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 218
  • alienment 005.jpg
    alienment 005.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 227
Dave, I think you jumped the gun getting an alignment without the full interior, full tank of fuel, 200lbs. on the drivers set. It may not be a big deal, but just throwing it out there.

Car is lookin' BITHCHIN!!!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back