• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

440 Source?

I never realized in the US there's no federally mandated vacation time.

Out till the 31st for ebay sales shipping........

1690226192148.png

Must be a small operation.....
It actually is.
For the online notoriety that they have, I was surprised to see how small the place was when I went there last Summer for the pistons I bought for the red car.

CAN'T AFFORD SHIPPING UPS !!!!!!! Not really. LOL I also bought parts from them when doing my car. There are so few suppliers for parts as it is.

Everyone needs a Vacation once in awhile

Some just longer then others

Their website is poorly funded (meaning small time) in my opinion. I'm not sure if that's a reflection in the size of the business or not.

Their website is poorly funded (meaning small time) in my opinion. I'm not sure if that's a reflection in the size of the business or not.
You must not have done much internet shopping for Mopar stuff.... Their "small time" site is one of the better ones out there. Info and stock is kept up to date unlike some of the others (cough cough mancini's, Indy) and is easy to navigate. They have some informative "tech" pages as well.
If 440Source shows a part, they have it and you get it.

If they're down for vacation or maintenance or whatever, oh well.....my gosh
how did we survive before the internet!:eek:

Last edited:
They're actually very good. I know a ton of people in the car hobby up here and there's little to nil bad talk. I remember when they just had old blocks and heads. I thought that was awesome.

You must not have done much internet shopping for Mopar stuff.... Their "small time" site is one of the better ones out there. Info and stock is kept up to date unlike some of the others (cough cough mancini's, Indy) and is easy to navigate. They have some informative "tech" pages as well.
If 440Source shows a part, they have it and you get it.

If they're down for vacation or maintenance or whatever, oh well.....my gosh
how did we survive before the internet!:eek:
JC Whitney and money orders....

I don't need the government sticking it's nose in my vacation. :lol:
Depends which side you're on. I'm self employed so I don't get any holidays lol :screwy:

440Source has been OUTSTANDING with me. Knowledgeable, accommodating and easy to work with. I recommend them highly to all!

There were pre-warnings they will be closed for time off too...
It's not like they just left without saying something prior...

I will highly recommend buying for them :thumbsup:
they stand behind their products too
since the new-ish owners & new-ish facility (last decade or so Carson City Nv.),
they have had very good turnaround
I have no idea how many employees, they actually have
but they put out a shitload of MoPars specialty products...
Very competitive in pricing, maybe some is better pricing too...

(I've built quite a few from them)
& Shipping times are relatively quick, most of mine is here in 2-3 days
(if in stock)
They also have most all of it in stock too,
like AFR heads & small parts, ARP stuff too, many don't won't have
I love their lines of, Made in the USA stuff
I always check that 1st...

Auto Transport Service
Back