• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$500- 68 charger

Anyone know where I can get some of these clips for attaching the outer top of door ss/chrome belt mold/trim?

door top trim clips.JPG

How many are you missing? I have one of the long end clips with a nut. Two of the larger clips and three of the smaller clips but two of the small ones are pretty rough and may not be of use but if you only need a couple maybe these will be enough.

100_8618.JPG

How many are you missing? I have one of the long end clips with a nut. Two of the larger clips and three of the smaller clips but two of the small ones are pretty rough and may not be of use but if you only need a couple maybe these will be enough.
Thanks bro! I'd like to get all new ones, if that fails I may get back to you.

Got the glass for the passenger door from autocityclassic.com, it is not oem. Doesn't have the mopar tattoo. With shipping = $149, It does look nice tho, the tint seems to match my other survivor windows fine. So now I just hope it fits good. Does anyone know where to get the felt/seal strips that go on the rear insides of the chrome/ss window divider frame (pic 2) that attaches to the rear of the glass. It meets and seals to the front edge of the quarter window. I know where to get the glass setting tape but not the felts. I think they glue on?

20180411_195316.jpg 20180409_090128.jpg

Got the glass for the passenger door from autocityclassic.com, it is not oem. Doesn't have the mopar tattoo. With shipping = $149, It does look nice tho, the tint seems to match my other survivor windows fine. So now I just hope it fits good. Does anyone know where to get the felt/seal strips that go on the rear insides of the chrome/ss window divider frame (pic 2) that attaches to the rear of the glass. It meets and seals to the front edge of the quarter window. I know where to get the glass setting tape but not the felts. I think they glue on?

View attachment 593731 View attachment 593732
Mega Parts has them. The frocked ones for $40.00 68-70 B body HT. PN: 117-VS7E/FL

Mega Parts was out of them and couldn't give an estimate when they'd get some., but found some cheaper from PartsMix.... Now, I assume they are glued on?

20180423_192804.jpg 20180423_194251.jpg

Last edited:
The frocked ones I got from Mega have a ridge that slides into a channel in the molding. I did put a little sealer at the very top but I don't think it was needed.

I had to work at getting mine to slide and clip into the channel. My original ones were glued in so I did glue mine in also.

Do the two slotted holes to the left of the latch get some type of plug?, and/or are they there for some reason?

20180405_203506.jpg

Ok, I don't remember seeing those when I took it apart, but I did away with the locks anway,.which I kinda regret.

I haven't had a cold in 10 years but the flu kicked my butt for the last week (tip- the older you get the worse it hurts you). Fortunately I'm feeling better and was able to get the pass window assy in.

20180504_220637[1].jpg

Been working on the drivers side quarter window. Like a lot of other parts of this rebuild it was scary until I studied it enough to figure it out.

20180530_183658.jpg

I was worried when I did mine but relieved when it worked after. There is always the thought, in the back of my mind, whether I did things right or not.

Auto Transport Service
Back