• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'62 409/my Dodge this morning

dodge41969

Local time
4:33 PM
Reaction score
A shot I took this morning of my friends '62 409 dual quad/4 speed Impala and my Coronet
The Impala is a factory numbers matching car, the original block is still standard bore that was freshened up a few years ago. The car is extremely rare being a non SS with this color combo. It's for sale for 45k obo, rust free and runs as good as it looks. IMG_20131103_095925278.jpg

[video=youtube;EuUfidbM_nM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuUfidbM_nM[/video]

cool 62 409 Impala...

348-409 is the best looking engine chevy ever built.

That would be one Chevy I'd love to own!

That would be one Chevy I'd love to own!

Same with me although I would not want a 62' Impala, I'd have to have a Bel Air - or an earlier Impala. Once they went away from the bubble top style they looked like crap. The last year bubble top for the Impala was 61 but still continued in 62 for the lower trim cars.

I would rather have the Dodge.

Same with me although I would not want a 62' Impala, I'd have to have a Bel Air - or an earlier Impala. Once they went away from the bubble top style they looked like crap. The last year bubble top for the Impala was 61 but still continued in 62 for the lower trim cars.

I agree the bubble top is nice (also preferred) but I like the back of the 62 over the 61. So I guess an early 62 bubble top!

Love the Dodge:sunny:...383 should be able to jump that 409 with
2x4's

Sonny

the 62 is nice....too.

Love the Dodge:sunny:...383 should be able to jump that 409 with
2x4's

Sonny

the 62 is nice....too.

At least with the 383 you won't have to worry about running over your crankshaft.

Auto Transport Service
Back