• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 fury shifter

Local time
4:48 PM
Reaction score
Am getting later model 727 for my 64 fury to be able to use a floor shifter.Just got the car a few months ago, big block drag car, and am going to foot brake bracket race.it runs mid 10's, and would like some input on a good shifter. I know there's a zillion available, but never hurts to ask. Thanks!

I have used Turbo Action for years and never had a problem. Very basic and easy to install and use.

You will need to change the speedometer cable to one used in a ‘66 B-body. One ends screws into the speedometer and the other end screws into the later model transmission.

You will need to change the speedometer cable to one used in a ‘66 B-body. One ends screws into the speedometer and the other end screws into the later model transmission.
Thank you for the info. It will probably never see he street, but really good to know if I do another for the street and elect to delete the push buttons

Auto Transport Service
Back