• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Polara in Mopar Muscle

5.7 hemi

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:58 AM
Reaction score
Has anyone seen this car by are working on? I noticed that the grille they had on it was factory, then turned the page and it's now a cobbled ss grille. I get it if somebody is low on funds, or doesn't have any other way to do it, but they are always putting $$$ into the cars they work on, so one as yo ask.....why skimp on the grille? Also didn't another FBBO member make and supply the max wedge hood scoop?

Hell, if anyone has a way to contact them, I would be willing to do the grille for them so they could have an eye pleasing front end.

I am the FBBO member that made the Mopar Muscle Medium Max Wedge hood scoop. Thanks to this article , we have record braking sales on that scoop and hood. We didn't know that there were that many 64 Dodges that wanted to go on a diet. We are Sled City Fiberglass 1-614-875-0369

I am pretty disappointed in the 64 build, but then again most of what MM does disappoints me. I think they threw way too much aftermarket crap onto that car (I have no problem with the hood scoop). I hate to see parts get upgraded for no reason other than a sponsor will throw them a bone. Also some misinformation in one of the articles, there is nothing wrong with using a poly k-frame. Get the right reproduction mounts and you're good to go. What a bunch of pickle forkers.

Auto Transport Service
Back