• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 Belvedere Spotted in MD

Bryan H

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:35 AM
Reaction score
Just filing a missing Mopar report! Sitting at a light North of Hampstead, MD I spotted a sweet White 65 Belvedere but could not track him down! Just looking to see if he may be on the Forum here. If anyone has seen this car on here, could you let me know who owns it? Thanks
Belvedere.jpg

Will have to keep an eye out for it Bryan. Surely will show up at one of the cruise ins or shows.

I'll keep an eye out also. I'm just north of there in Hanover Pa. Going to a local show Saturday.

I'm wondering who owns a 1965 Dodge Coronet, White and Orange, Altered Wheel Base, has DODGE painted on the quarter panels. Goes past my house here in Hanover Pa. It just went by an hour ago. Seen it alot last year too. I never see it anywhere else around here.

Thanks guys! We need to meet up before or when Carlisle is here or something. I'm headed to Wildwood NJ with the wife in the Coronet for the weekend. It's her Birthday 5-13 (my fav gear ratio) haha and she loves to spend it all on the beach. Me, I like the beach too, but there's a Boardwalk Car Show Fri-Sun same time every year that I like being a part of too. Good people come and enter it. A good laid back time in a small town still filled with Americana. It's one of the last old beach towns around that still light the night with Neon. Old cars look great in neon! Catch you all at a local cruise-in real soon.
Bryan

Have fun Brian. I'm planning on going to the same car show in Hanover where KKs going Saturday.

Carlisle Saturday night meet & greet 7pm in front of the Diner across from the new Brewerrrrrrrrrry!

Carlisle Saturday night meet & greet 7pm in front of the Diner across from the new Brewerrrrrrrrrry!
Last years meet and greet was at the annex where the auction is held where they have the Special Hurst display.
At 7 pm Saturday nite the show is OVER Very few stay after the awards.
More like Thursday day time.
That will NOT work for most.
There is No room at the diner for many cars, everybody usually walks there.

Agreed,I figured that field behind the diner could be used for parking for a little while.Also the vendors can walk there as well as people that have cars that are "locked" in building displays.Hard to accommodate everyone,but the more the merrier!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back