• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 and 67 street Hemi

skyman51

Local time
10:26 AM
Reaction score
I have been told by some well known engine builders and restorers that street Hemis are correct with clutch fans and other members have said only fan was a 4 blade X fixed fan. I know as far back as 1963, the early made max wedge had the 4 blade fixed fan, but by later in 1963 it was switched to a multi blade clutch fan.

I have been told by some well known engine builders and restorers that street Hemis are correct with clutch fans and other members have said only fan was a 4 blade X fixed fan. I know as far back as 1963, the early made max wedge had the 4 blade fixed fan, but by later in 1963 it was switched to a multi blade clutch fan.

I learn somethinng new about Mopar that I didn't know. The 7 blade aluminum clutch fan on my Hemi is correct part number and date on the clutch. It was an option.

Auto Transport Service
Back