• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68' Charger build

black68

Local time
2:44 AM
Reaction score
IMG_2056.jpgIMG_2055.jpgIMG_2131.jpgIMG_4914.jpgIMG_3084.jpgIMG_3088.jpgIMG_3437.jpgIMG_3231.jpgIMG_3532.jpgIMG_3685.jpgIMG_3635.jpgIMG_3640.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Working on my 68' Charger. I'm probably making some diehard charger fans upset but this is the kind I like. It had a 383 but that's being stroked to a 492 and the 8.75 is replaced with a Dana 60. The car never had a console but will now. RMS front to soon be installed.

"Wow" that's a really good starting point "good looking car". I don't see anything to be upset about, what's the plan for the car? Nice work, keep the pics coming.

bought the car in may of 2013 and its been a low going but its all worth it. I take lots of pictures and will post more. I just started my first coat on bondo to smooth out the panels.

God bless you for your going "all out" on this as well as your determination to make it 100% solid. Wow. Good for you!

Lotta new AMD sheetmetal on that puppy. Lotta work! What brand filler you using for your skim coat?

Very nice work! Thats some serious building there.. looking good!

keep at it,you are doing an excellent job!!!!!

Working on my 68' Charger. I'm probably making some diehard charger fans upset but this is the kind I like. It had a 383 but that's being stroked to a 492 and the 8.75 is replaced with a Dana 60. The car never had a console but will now. RMS front to soon be installed.

It looks like a cool 68 Charger project, I like the direction you going... Build it your way, looks great so far...

I like that instrument cluster also - has a modern twist on the original look :headbang:
The car itself is looking really cool, and I too like the new steel going in to replace damaged original. Keep up the good work, and show more progress shots as you go.

one of my buddys stroked his 383 to that 492, and that thing freaking srceams like a scalded dog. sounds evil just idling. nice looking build, dash looks awesome, please keep the pics coming.

nice build and a very nice job your doing there thanks for posting ,we`ll be waiting for some updates :headbang:

Welcome to the site and awesome project! I'm with you on the "build it your way" concept, and looks like she'll be a bad@ss ride.

That instrument cluster looks really nice

attachment.jpg

x3! Those gauges look pretty slick. And how are those speaker kick panels gonna fit with the parking brake on the driver's side? Have you test-fit em yet?

Your car looked good before, but it looks like you're going to the next level with it.

Auto Transport Service
Back