• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 Charger On Ebay *Not Mine*

Comes with free bullet holes!

That VIN will probably end up on a cleaner 318 car.

Most likely on a 440 CAR as the vin is for a true R/T

The bodies are the same on all Chargers. The Hemi’s got a welded in box on the front of the leaf springs. I believe that is available after market now.

For future possible reference (bots):

VIN: XS29L8G215686

s-l400 (46).jpg
s-l400 (45).jpg
s-l400 (44).jpg
s-l400 (43).jpg

Screenshot_20211231-204249~2.png

Last edited:
The bodies are all the same,but the vin tells what engine size was in car.That vin clearly states that it was a original 440 car,whitch makes it an R/T,as only 440 n 426 were offered in the R/t packages

The bodies are all the same,but the vin tells what engine size was in car.That vin clearly states that it was a original 440 car,whitch makes it an R/T,as only 440 n 426 were offered in the R/t packages

The VIN on my ‘70 is XS29V0G, so I understand that. I just wouldn’t be surprised if that XS VIN ends up on an XP car.

I would like to have seen how they busted off half the oil pump filter boss .

The VIN on my ‘70 is XS29V0G, so I understand that. I just wouldn’t be surprised if that XS VIN ends up on an XP car.
considering how he has the tags and the title all neatly laid out,and the rest of the car is a complete nightmare,yes,it will get rebodied.

Nope. That will get rebuilt. For sure. I don't know where everyone thinks all these clean 318 cars are laying around for cheap.

Nope. That will get rebuilt. For sure. I don't know where everyone thinks all these clean 318 cars are laying around for cheap.

Idk... some people own them.

It might be worth doing to a 383 2bbl car.

From what I’m seeing sell recently. The best thing to do to a 383 or 318 Charger is put a Gen 3 and a 6 speed in it, bigger rims. $80k

That car is buildable. Lots of people want chargers these days and they are restoring cars out of much less. The idea that it it a wad of garbage is train of thought from 20-30 that's ago. The supply of clean chargers has dried up. The parts cars are getting their turn because that is the majority of what is left.

Here is an example of the reality that is faced. Very little of the original car will be left. And it's a 318 car. I'm not looking down on it, I think it's great.
There's much more of that RT left than this.

It's a real R/T, its a good color, coded for a stripe... It doesn't look that rusty but there certainly could be plenty hiding but the trunk floor and interior floor isn't as rusty as most... I've seen worse bid higher & yeah some would re-body but after inspection it might actually be repaired...

Sorry to me, it's too far gone already
not worth the $9,100, the bid is at now

who's to say that stuff vin & fendertag is even from that car ?

Yeah, dump another $80k in it
to make it worth a ****, maybe

it's a spaghetti strainer currently :poke:
I can go get one for $5

no matter how popular some think or crazy amount of work
& time or actually finding all the parts, the lil' ****
nickle & dimes ($100 - $1,000 bills you to death)
& they almost all usually bail 1/2 way in, very few actually ever finish
(probably why he's selling now too)
because;
Hell the shipping cost exceeds the price of the parts
or the car
they don't have the means, tools, space, or the knowledge or skill

Many sees 100% restored ones go for $100K+ & :jackoff:
some think that rusted hulk is gonna be a gold mine etc. etc. etc.
I see it all too often

I'm in the re-body'd (fraud/fed. offense) candidate everyone else is on

spend $10k min.-$50k more & start with a way better car to begin with
far less hassles

Auto Transport Service
Back