• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69' Roadrunner Resto for Dad.

MuchFame

Local time
10:06 PM
Reaction score
Just took on the task of restoring my fathers 69 Roadrunner. He is the original owner of the car, bought it brand new in 69. The Car is a 383 with 727 auto (w/ manule valve body) all matching #s painted B7 blue. The car was build in the LA plant and my Grandfather who worked at the Chrysler plant at the time (worked body drop on the line) was the one who helped put the body on. My Dad drove the car till 85' when it broke down and dad could not get it fixed. Long story short I'm trying to get it restored to give my dad a chance to have he ride back before he is gone.

Currently disassembling the car to get it ready for body and paint. Just wanted to share show old pictures I found of the car when my dad had it cherry back in the day.

Also have a Gofundme page set up for my dad if anyone is interested in checkin it out at http://www.gofundme.com/Roadrunnerresto

Enjoy the pics :hello2: IMG_1040.jpgIMG_1041.jpgIMG_1042.jpgIMG_1044.jpg

Welcome to FBBO. The RR is definitely a sweet one. Love those cragars. I have them on my car today. Good luck with your restoration.

Cool car. Your father was lucky to have had one in their hey-day. Lots of people wish they could fix their cars....and can't afford to.

What has become of reality? Why did you take it apart, if you can't fix it?

welcome to FBBO your dad will be proud keep us posted on your progress

Auto Transport Service
Back