• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

72 Charger SE 1 of 147 400 4 speed

MoParalysis

Banned
Banned
Local time
12:03 AM
Reaction score
Me and my dad are restoring it. Worked on restoring and replacing suspension today

- - - Updated - - -

Don't know why my pics ddnt upload

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 222537View attachment 222538View attachment 222539View attachment 222540

Great start. Looking forward to seeing some more pictures of the whole car if you have any.
Thanks. Yeah I'll put some up today. The shell is at the shop. We're going to drop the suspensions off today so while we're there I'll take some pics.

- - - Updated - - -

This was before we took it apart. It wasn't in bad shape at all, but my dad is going to sell it and he said if he sells a car it's going to be in the shape he would want if he bought it lol. So we tore the whole thing apart. I wouldn't have done it because it was just fine to me. But it's not my car lol. He replaced the springs with Hemi springs too.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Like I said, it was in great shape. No way I would have went through all this trouble when it was in that condition already. But oh well. Too late now lol.

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back