• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

79 z28 black which stripe kit?

Which kit ?

• charcoal and gray

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • red and orange

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • triple blue

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • no stripe at all

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
As a Raiders fan like Budnicks, my first impulse is to vote charcoal/gray. But the red and orange really pops, so there's my vote. Nice to see there isn't a lot of hate in this thread. Sure, it's not Mopar, but it's still a classic 70's ride, so enjoy!

I never hated chebbies. I've owned some. They can be fast cars on the cheap if that's all you can afford. I particularly have always liked the 70-81 F body cars. They were some of the best handling cars GM made in that era. If it's an older American car, ain't no hate here.

orange ..definitely orange ... and if you have the SS rims do them the factory color ...those are some of the best factory rims ever ...had them on my 72 Chevelle ... :hello2:

i never hated chebbies. I've owned some. They can be fast cars on the cheap if that's all you can afford. I particularly have always liked the 70-81 f body cars. They were some of the best handling cars gm made in that era. if it's an older american car, ain't no hate here.

what color is the interior? if its black or maroon i'd go with red/orange stripe my second choice would be for the blue ones

Black interior.. stripes have been ordered

Attachments

• horizon-red-stripe-curvy-kate-swimwear-top-ss13.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 171
  • Redstripe.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 179
Auto Transport Service
Back