• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Third Of Millennials Aren’t Sure The Earth Is Round

I liked the correlation between income level and beliefs in reality. Those who believe in reality make more money. Imagine that!

Put them all on a boat - send them off into the ocean and let them fall off the edge of the Earth . . . That'll fix it ! ! !

The moon is flat, too. I'll prove it. Take a dish off your table, and hold it up to the sky at night when the moon is out. See ? They look exactly the same. :realcrazy:. ( I'll bet anyone here, if you told that to one of those kooks, they'll believe it )

It just goes to show how brain washed & stupid the snowflake millennials truly are, I personally can't stand being around most of them let alone being in the same place as them.
The embarrassing part is that would of been my generation that had these worthless whiners.

Rich people with better schools learn more.
Poor people with bad schools are more influenced by fake news.

^^^^^^^^^
That's a part of the narrative you are being fed

First they have to get this right...
Clothes%2B-%2BPHOTO%2B-%2BSagging%2BPants%2B-%2BWill%2BStanton.jpg

Whats the ages of these young people being discussed here? Who are there parents? From what generation label are there parents from?
I seemingly recall my dad's generation saying not to flattering things about my generation. Now this thread. Some things never change.

Auto Transport Service
Back