• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AMD problems

davek

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:07 AM
Reaction score
well dropped my fenders off today to have them worked on to find out AMD send me 2 passenger side dog legs with the patch panels. This is the 2nd time they screwed up on my shipments. I guess they just grab things and dont look. So tired of this crap. And I see they dont make a front fender patch. Does anyone make them?

Check summit racing first

Laysons would be my last choice! He changed prices on me after I bought from his ebay store. I paid him extra money over the agreed price because I needed something quick. That was a slime ball move and says quite a bit about doing business with him.
If the OP is dealing directly with AMD and is having issues he could try another vendor but not sure if that solves the AMD issue. I’ve has good luck dealing with [email protected] he works closely with AMD as a reseller and has helped me out honestly and with integrity.

Was just venting ,I need to call them Monday to see if they can just send me a left dog leg. You would think they would double check their parts before shipping. Its my fault I didnt check all the part numbers .

Laysons would be my last choice! He changed prices on me after I bought from his ebay store. I paid him extra money over the agreed price because I needed something quick. That was a slime ball move and says quite a bit about doing business with him.
If the OP is dealing directly with AMD and is having issues he could try another vendor but not sure if that solves the AMD issue. I’ve has good luck dealing with [email protected] he works closely with AMD as a reseller and has helped me out honestly and with integrity.
Thanks for the heads up.

You’ll get a good discount if you go through https://521restorations.com/
He sells AMD products that drop ships so it doesn’t really help on getting the correct part. AMD will probably just tell you to keep the part and send out a new one.

Called AMD and was told they would send me one out. I ordered my stuff over a year ago. :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back