• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another 73 road runner here

manic_mopar

Local time
5:25 AM
Reaction score
Hey all. Thought I'd say hi and introduce myself. I have a 73 road runner i have had since i was 16 (got it back in 2001 or so) and my dad and I have been messing with it ever since. I moved to texas and after many long years, I'll finally have it in my garage.

I am hoping to learn a lot on here as i dive back into this car and start upgrading, replacing, and repairing everything i can on it. Ill definitely be needing some good sites to get parts for this car. It is such a difficult car to get parts for! Thanks for looking!

FB_IMG_1473475330922.jpg

Nice to see you here, got good folks here, 69Roadrunner.net is also good bird resource

Glad to have you. Welcome to FBBO. Lots of smart people on this site. Don't be afraid to post for specific problems or parts.

Thanks yall i appreciate the info. Ill be digging around here for some info as well as those other sites!

More pics and specs please.

I'm very happy to see all the new 73/74 members lately.

Seems like the ratio lately has been 4 to 1 73/74 versus everything else.

Welcome, nice RR. Good to hear a father and son working together. Good luck.

Welcome to FBBO from hot & dry NorCal

Thanks yall. Im in houston, the car is currently in miami, fl. Im flying down at the end of the month and my dad and I are trailering it out here.

It's a 440 rebuilt and stroked to a 493, quickfuel tech carb with mechanical pump, tti headers to some thrush glasspacks. Has the a833 4spd to a 3.55 rear. I would love to get an overdrive on it some day.

When i get home from work ill get some more pictures of it up.

Nice. Welcome. Post more pictures. Spent 14 months in Houston (Bellaire, just outside the beltway) and can't remember a single street smooth enough to drive on. Or not under water with frequency. Be careful out there.

Yeah i have been in houston since 2010. I had the neon srt4 when i got here and these roads nearly beat it to death. Ill definitely be selective on what roads i take her on. Ill post some up tonight!

Yes the glasspacks sound mighty on that motor. Haha

Hey all. Thought I'd say hi and introduce myself. I have a 73 road runner i have had since i was 16 (got it back in 2001 or so) and my dad and I have been messing with it ever since. I moved to texas and after many long years, I'll finally have it in my garage.

I am hoping to learn a lot on here as i dive back into this car and start upgrading, replacing, and repairing everything i can on it. Ill definitely be needing some good sites to get parts for this car. It is such a difficult car to get parts for! Thanks for looking!

View attachment 359981
Welcome aboard, we just started working on a 73 Satellite Sebring Plus, we are new to this site also. We just got on board last week and have found a lot of good people here. Your in the right place.

Auto Transport Service
Back