• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another name for mopars in Canada?

fmontez1

Local time
12:54 PM
Reaction score
Was there another name for a Dodge Coronet in Canada?

Someone asked me on twitter, and I didn't want to answer without consulting here first.

Coronoot it is!

Love it!

And I am not against anything Canadian. Makes a fine hat for us. Also their bacon, and beer is great. From what I hear, Ontario is a sportsman's paradise.
734-2837.gif

Yup killed my first bear in Frederick House, Ontario, some freakin' beautiful country up there.
Could never get used to gravy or vinegar on my fries, must be an acquired taste thing.
Never did see a Coronoot in the woods though.

Yup killed my first bear in Frederick House, Ontario, some freakin' beautiful country up there.
Could never get used to gravy or vinegar on my fries, must be an acquired taste thing.

One of these days I'm going to go fishing up in Ontario. I've heard some trout stories that are really inspiring from up there.

Do you still have the bear skin? Claws?

Ya Fishing, and country is great up here.Could never get used of Grits down there and I travel 3-4 times a year, I take my own vinegar. LOL. Love driving through the south

Haha, wait til you try the poutine, no one can resist that

"Coo loo co coo, coo coo coo coo"?........'eh? or is thaut nut it?...:icon_sunny:
guess I'm a Hoser....

One of these days I'm going to go fishing up in Ontario. I've heard some trout stories that are really inspiring from up there.

Do you still have the bear skin? Claws?

All I have is the skull, a buddy of mine was an amateur taxidermist and going to make a rug to hang on the wall, well his freezer died and everything got tossed without telling me, he took the freezer to the dump and tossed it along with everything inside so I never got the claws.
I had given him $100 for materials that I never got back either, I was a bit pissed about that one.

Haha, wait til you try the poutine, no one can resist that

Looks pretty strange but I'l try anything once.
How was that earthquake out your way, everything OK?

Don't forget that we didn't produce a B-body platform in Canada in '65 for some reason, so all the '65s that we see were imported from down south.

Also, if you are talking about a 50s Coronet then there may have been a different name I know the Plymouth Cranbrook is kind of a nice car. Not sure what the Yankee equivalent would be.

[/QUOTE]How was that earthquake out your way, everything OK?[/QUOTE]

Quake was minor, no significant damage or injuries

Chrysler of Canada

Some nice information......

[video]http://www.allpar.com/world/canada.html[/video]

Auto Transport Service
Back