• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

any ideas.help please...67 coronet.

Bear R.-

Local time
8:53 AM
Reaction score
hi Bear R.- here.hi everyone..does anybody know how to get stains out of interior carpet,seats.seats were new.faded but,spotless. now i got grease and oil stains on them..carpet original.thank you much. heres a pic of the seats...man i get oil and grease everywhere.let me tell ya.i cant where white tees just runnin round ill mess em up..i dont know how but i do.any words of advice.not about my tees, just the carpet and seats..ha,ha..God Bless everyone...Barry..thanks...

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 133
  • 037.jpg
    037.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 139
i would think a good auto detail shop or a reputable carpet cleaner company. ask both if they can do it with out taking out the original color.

.02 cents and good luck

Thanks guys a whole bunch...x2 huh...what is that and where would i get it.?God Bless you all Bear R.-

thanks everyone.ill do so.this isnt the orig.interior.it was blk.vinyl.and it will be that again some day.but for now i gotta have this nice int.clean.thanks again..God Bless you all...Bear R.-

Auto Transport Service
Back