• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone familiar with these?

WesleyK

Local time
4:32 AM
Reaction score
So this was attached in the glovebox of my 68 Bee. The box was trashed and I saved this before I tossed it. Well now I’m assembling my dash and getting ready to install my glovebox. I was thinking of putting this back in it as a kinda keep sake sorta thing. I done a little research and seen it was a card holder that held maintenance info maybe idk. Can anybody shed a little light on it? The car came from Wisconsin and now resides with me here in Mississippi. I see Cenex is still around, I’m just looking for a little history of anybody can chime in.

7654FF77-9932-4E58-9E89-2326BF8C1505.jpeg

Pretty sure that was an oil change card holder. .i remember seeing those in several of my family members vehicles. .looks like yours even says "spot check" on it

So this was attached in the glovebox of my 68 Bee. The box was trashed and I saved this before I tossed it. Well now I’m assembling my dash and getting ready to install my glovebox. I was thinking of putting this back in it as a kinda keep sake sorta thing. I done a little research and seen it was a card holder that held maintenance info maybe idk. Can anybody shed a little light on it? The car came from Wisconsin and now resides with me here in Mississippi. I see Cenex is still around, I’m just looking for a little history of anybody can chime in.

View attachment 987991
Ph strips for coolant checks.

I seem to remember my uncle having those at his service station for maintenance reminders. My dad used to get them too. Faded memories...

Pregnancy test. Just pee on it and it'll turn either red or blue.

I’m thinking it was then what the little stickers are now that people put on the top of their windshield to keep track or oil changes and stuff. Either way I’m gonna clean it up a little and put it back in the car.

Auto Transport Service
Back