• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are people still staying home?

Must be the heat! Lol!!

Definitely more traffic in this area after the lock down was lifted. I'm out in it everyday and it's like nobody is working. I've noticed which age groups seem to be out on the road after 9:00am when normally everyone would have already made it to work. As the day goes on it gets worse. This is during the week, the weekends are just crazy.

I don't know about anyone else, but occasionally I still see someone wearing a mask.

Definitely more traffic in this area after the lock down was lifted. I'm out in it everyday and it's like nobody is working. I've noticed which age groups seem to be out on the road after 9:00am when normally everyone would have already made it to work. As the day goes on it gets worse. This is during the week, the weekends are just crazy.
Running red lights, slipping through stop signs, impatient as hell and all out for themselves.
EDIT: 7/10/23. RE-EDIT: The 7/10/23 EDIT was Retracted.

Last edited:
I don't know about anyone else, but occasionally I still see someone wearing a mask.
A friend of mine still wears one. His tone of voice is already low and wearing a mask makes it even harder to understand what he says....I kind of wonder how effective it is since he has a full beard lol

A friend of mine still wears one. His tone of voice is already low and wearing a mask makes it even harder to understand what he says....I kind of wonder how effective it is since he has a full beard lol
Bout as effective as a cyclone fence....
Living in the land of fruits & nuts I see at least a dozen masks daily.... Still, people driving in their cars all by themselves with the windows rolled up wearing masks.... looking terrified when you pull up next to them not wearing a mask...

It use to be that was behavior reserved mostly to oriental folks and occasionally old folks... These days it seems like most of them are teens & twenty somethings... People who are willing to trade freedom for safety...

Not that the masks actually give them the safety they crave... But shows how little they value freedom

Mask Tony.PNG

Lots of Canada smoke and haze in WI for months now - So we have the COVID masks
And Canada masks - It’s been pretty bad honestly - And then add WI is mostly in a drought

Iola old car show - Everyone was there spending money - Was beyond crazy , but in a good way
I thought people where pretty decent overall

Now on to Carlisle - How is that going to play out

Then I have to work the EAA the end of the month

Lots of Canada smoke and haze in WI for months now - So we have the COVID masks
And Canada masks - It’s been pretty bad honestly - And then add WI is mostly in a drought

Iola old car show - Everyone was there spending money - Was beyond crazy , but in a good way
I thought people where pretty decent overall

Now on to Carlisle - How is that going to play out

Then I have to work the EAA the end of the month
I know what you're going thru. I grew
up in Cali where grass fires were a
common occurance.
I live way down south where Canadas'
smoke hasn't snaked it's way down
here, and I still see people wearing
masks.
You certainly have a reason to.

Get him to sign up here so we can poke fun at him.

Running red lights, slipping through stop signs, impatient as hell and all out for themselves.
Two people in a van sailed around us yesterday on a double yellow line stretch of hilly and winding country road. A few seconds later a big 'ole Mack dump truck came over the hill going the other way. The fool must have **** his drawers when he saw it. People never learn. We were doing 47 in a 50 mph section. They had to have narrowly missed creaming themselves all over the grill. Lately there have been a string of road accident deaths around Vermont involving speeding and illegal passing../

The other day I was walking in town and went to go across the street at the crosswalk. Two drivers drove right by and both gave me the finger. WTH? Nuts.

Mods will give me hell.

Two people in a van sailed around us yesterday on a double yellow line stretch of hilly and winding country road. A few seconds later a big 'ole Mack dump truck came over the hill going the other way. The fool must have **** his drawers when he saw it. People never learn. We were doing 47 in a 50 mph section. They had to have narrowly missed creaming themselves all over the grill. Lately there have been a string of road accident deaths around Vermont involving speeding and illegal passing../

The other day I was walking in town and went to go across the street at the crosswalk. Two drivers drove right by and both gave me the finger. WTH? Nuts.
And as they give all the illegals licenses, who can't read, or speak English, coming from places where driving on the Left is the Rule, how Much better will it get ???

Auto Transport Service
Back