• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Asking your opinion; best wheel package for a 1970 Super Bee

Typical blown up T/A radial, unable to withstand the stress of just sitting.
Lol that's a lot of stress. I've had good luck with mine but I know there's many other better tires out there. Cheers

5 spokes... I'll look them up too
Vintage look, rarely seen anymore. The repops are very,expensive compared to torque thrust, but if you want something different..... Originals were a one piece, new ones are two piece and have better backspace/offset.
Check out the 55 in Two Lane Blacktop, wearing 15" daisies, biggest available then.

Vintage look, rarely seen anymore. The repops are very,expensive compared to torque thrust, but if you want something different..... Originals were a one piece, new ones are two piece and have better backspace/offset.
Check out the 55 in Two Lane Blacktop, wearing 15" daisies, biggest available then.
Yes I like 5 spokes... both old school and new. When did those Daisy mags get so expensive... holy moly!
I had a set on my old daily driver van... that I kept them when I sold it (but they're 5 on 5 bp).

American-Muscle-571-SPORT-STAR_II-Gloss-Black-with-Milled-Center(1).jpg

welds104.2.jpg

daisy.png

VN105-TORQ-THRUST-D-Gray-Mach-Lip-American-Racing.jpeg

20190405_115156.jpg

Yep, they are at least three times more expensive than tt's. Probably why you don't see them much anymore.
At least they are available again. I think they were off the market for about thirty years.
The T-70R's repops were available a few years ago, and I REALLY like them! But the repops disappeared again. I think they were available for about 20 minutes.

I think what you got on there now is good but Magnums, torq thrusts, or Rallye’s are my choice if you wanna switch it up.

Why are people so obsessed with taxi wheels and dork dishes? Get that garbage off and put wheels with some style. These b bodys are beautiful, they have wonderful body lines, compliment them with any of the beautiful wheel options out there, and give the taxi companies their trash back! :lol:

I’m a little partial to keystones, but cragars, centerlines, slots, daisys, and there’s some modern wheels that are nice

589D2E67-55D2-420D-8859-75B10A9ECF58.jpeg

I keep thinking I want try these recall wheels if I come across a set. I think they were reproduced for a while, but not sure anymore. They look great on anything I've seen them on.
1697300678984.png

Last edited:
I keep thinking I want try these recall wheels if I come across a set. I think they were reproduced for a while, but not sure anymore. They look great on anything I've seen them on.
View attachment 1539800
They look great, and they're different....... but I haven't seen the repops for sale new for years.

I'm running these black dog dish wheels. I have the caps but I prefer the look without. They're cool but I'd like to get a second set of flashier wheels for it. Rallyes, Magnums... mags? Old school or new? Just thought I'd tap into the collective here and see what you folks like. Post me a pic of your favorites?
Thanks!

View attachment 1536093

View attachment 1536098
Weld Viteese wheels
They don’t advertise them for sale but they do still make them.

IMG_5391.jpeg

Mine came with the Magnum 500s wearing F70s.
I decided to go a little different so I went with Trans-Am Superlites in 15x10. 5.5" BS front and 4.5" BS rear works beautifully.

20230704_163807.jpg

received_308358540519300.jpeg

received_311794686864982.jpeg

received_1428778620650259.jpeg

My vote would be for something like this. Dark middle of the old school daisy mag.

IMG_4489.jpeg

when I was 19, I put those Daiseys on the back of my GTX and hated them........ I took them off and they sat in my basement for the next 30 years or so. they aren't around any more and I don't know where they went

My vote would be for something like this. Dark middle of the old school daisy mag.

View attachment 1540057
when I was 19, I put those Daiseys on the back of my GTX and hated them........ I took them off and they sat in my basement for the next 30 years or so. they aren't around any more and I don't know where they went
I LOVE the old one piece daisies. When people see the prices asked for the new repop two piece daisies, the originals go way up in price too.
Only problem is, the old ones tend to not have enough backspace. Makes finding a tire that fits kinda hard. Sevens fit easy, eight and a half's, not so easy.
Those above look like tens or twelves..... and they look like they only fit narrowed/tubbed.

Auto Transport Service
Back