• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Back in the saddle again...

Small Block

Local time
11:54 PM
Reaction score
Been a long time and much water under the bridge and a rewarding hospital stay since I was here. Several years ago for sure but glad to see all is well and y'all still have all four rubbers on the road. Was a Mod on FABO for a good spell working on and building some nice A bodies but now I feel I have recovered from a busted anuerism in my brain to allow me to start again. I've had a B body on the rotisserie for several years but just didn't have it. Bought another and it set in the field for a couple years until just recently I bought a wrecked Nissan Versa for cheap and put it back on the road indicating to me that it was time to get after the B bodies. I now have my latest Aqusition, 1963 2 dr hardtop Plymouth Belvedere 318 poly 3 on the tree, in the shop. Poly is purrin like a kitten and body work has begun. I'll be looking for some parts, advice, and I'll have questions on conversions and modification from the more intelligent. Joey, it's great to be back.

g'day from Australia :welcome: me to I had two strokes a week apart but get better everyday , been 8 months now it just takes time :thumbsup:

Last edited:
welcome back from the brink, to FBBO, from snowy NorCal Sierras

Welcome back from NJ. It's good to see you back in action again.

Welcome back from Ohio.

Welcome from the sanctuary shithole state called N.J.
good luck with your health and project.

Welcome from the show me state!!

Auto Transport Service
Back