• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beautiful night in north Iowa

Scott Engelhardt

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:24 AM
Reaction score
Spent a couple hours washing the Plymouth for tomorrow evenings cruise. Wife is having a get together in the house. So nice night to sit by the fire and see what’s happing on my favorite website.

EF215839-8E1B-46E0-90CC-48914AEE95DC.jpeg F5BB06AF-78CD-4F9A-A115-68CC0852EB68.jpeg

How far north? A little cool and windy in central Iowa but beautiful none the less for August.

I'm putting on a car show Sept. 19th. I'd like to see that Plymouth in person.

How far north? A little cool and windy in central Iowa but beautiful none the less for August.

I'm putting on a car show Sept. 19th. I'd like to see that Plymouth in person.
I live in Osage. 30 minutes from the Minnesota border. I have a light breeze here but I am pretty well protected.
Where is this car show you speak of?

I live in Osage. 30 minutes from the Minnesota border. I have a light breeze here but I am pretty well protected.
Where is this car show you speak of?

Mitchellville. Small town that canceled the town celebration this year so I stepped up and said we'll have a show anyway. Top 25 and a few side awards like best engine, best paint, etc. Nothing fancy. Just want to have fun.

Mitchellville. Small town that canceled the town celebration this year so I stepped up and said we'll have a show anyway. Top 25 and a few side awards like best engine, best paint, etc. Nothing fancy. Just want to have fun.
My car is far from a show car, but if my weekend is free I will try to make it.

you say you car is not a show car they are the best to see . i love to see mopars that have seen the road and the wear and tear of the years . if i lived close i would bring it and be proud because inside most people they would love to own it .:steering::drinks:

Don't forget the Mopar Max weekend at Cedar Falls Motorsports Park Aug. 21-23 The Mopar only car show is on Saturday starting at 9 am. Awards at 2. Hope to see you guys there.

Mopar Racing Poster3 (1)_page-0001.jpg 117249611_3145107508943007_2299649875384979236_o.jpg Screenshot_20200804-172957_Dropbox.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back