• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Broke my 7UP Pop Machine today....

"Free" gifts from the "Big Man". Wonder what I'll get when I put the big order in..lol
20221013_153721.jpg
20221013_154011.jpg
20221013_154408.jpg

Can't believe it, but found this on marketplace last night. Wife's driving 5+ hours round trip to pick it up for me on Monday so I can cut the ends off and replace my glass to be like new. Hope the car lucks out this way..
7up.jpg
7upsign.jpg

Can't believe it, but found this on marketplace last night. Wife's driving 5+ hours round trip to pick it up for me on Monday so I can cut the ends off and replace my glass to be like new. Hope the car lucks out this way..
View attachment 1357192View attachment 1357193
Great News!
"Free" gifts from the "Big Man". Wonder what I'll get when I put the big order in..lolView attachment 1357182View attachment 1357183View attachment 1357184
Great News! I will be talking to the Man! Still using a pen that is close to our colour, from years ago. Might have to buy a pen that has a refill like this one.

Aren't you a ray of ******* sunshine today Jon! I have 5 bays... cars move from bay to bay, 4 different wheel bases and they all park at different parking depths.
What? Is your garage that shallow that you can't put a curb in each spot for each vehicle for them to be safely in without hitting the back wall or what? A 5 car garage should at least be 30' deep if not deeper, my 3 car is 29' deep. I won't ask why you play musical parking with your cars, except that I see a lift in one spot! Nice that you found some replacement glass.

cool.... how far to find a yellow door?????
LOL... one could only wish! Figure while George is painting and blending he might just need to fix some bubbles on the lower quarter while he's there...

At least I found someone at Elite (Hagerty's Canada underwriter) this morning that could advise me I have a claim # and an adjuster.. that of course doesn't answer her phone or return emails timely. I'm just ordering parts this afternoon either way...

Oh my god...dude....so sorry. Glad the arm made it out intact...

.....and I've been feeling down that I lost my wedding ring in the pond behind my house....

Oh my god...dude....so sorry. Glad the arm made it out intact...

.....and I've been feeling down that I lost my wedding ring in the pond behind my house....
Gollum will find it and watch out! :lol:

Last edited:
11:35 AM Friday... I have a green light to order what ever parts that I think we need to fix the car. Door, hinges, bolts, VIN decal, handle reinforce plate, new seals, slides, etc, ... and I'll do some more thinking and get'm ordered today. She says that she still has to send an appraiser.. but that's kinda pointless after her telling me to buy parts before I can't get them ..

LOL... one could only wish! Figure while George is painting and blending he might just need to fix some bubbles on the lower quarter while he's there...

At least I found someone at Elite (Hagerty's Canada underwriter) this morning that could advise me I have a claim # and an adjuster.. that of course doesn't answer her phone or return emails timely. I'm just ordering parts this afternoon either way...
haha order a yellow door! ........i'm sure Haggerty will take care of you, trick is to have the right guy paint it... tough but doable, with a car like yours you need the best, hope your guy can match it.
seen many that match straight on but at angle there is a difference you can see, or visa versa. yellow should be easier to match.
love you buddy and best of luck,
Frankie
btw how is the arm doing?

That sounds good. Fellow here had a heart attack, ran into the back of a truck in front of a fitness place. Owner came out and used their AED, saved his life. Haggerty had an adjuster here in 3 days. Claim worked well.
Paint. 1964 my first car 1958 Chevrolet Delray lower than a Biscayne. Hit a horse, needed a fender. The body shop owner spent a lot of time matching the 6 year old paint, only way you could tell it was a repaint, was lack of scratches and stone chips.

If your painter doesn't feel that he can match the color exactly, it might be worth painting the whole side of the car.

Auto Transport Service
Back