• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cal Trac Traction Bar System

Propwash

Local time
3:18 AM
Reaction score
I recently aquired the Calvert Racing Cal Trac Traction Bar System for my 69 Roadrunner. Couldn't beat the price......Free! Have any of you guys used or use this system with your OEM equipment? Is it something that can be put on a street car the hits the occasional dragway or is it strip use only? Affect the ride height/comfort at all?

Thanks in advance!

A friend of mine has them on a hardcore blown small block car, he just backs them off a bit when using it on the street...so they're not as touchy.
They stop diff windup and straighten the spring out at the same time....due to their design.......so yeah,put em on you'll notice the difference straight away.

I use one on my 69 Roadrunner no problems. I also used calverts mono leaf with Comp Eng slide-a- link bars, no problems with either.

Hey thanks for the info gent's. Don't run into a lot of folks using them. Refreshing to hear positive things

Auto Transport Service
Back