• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can we have a thread of Race Car names?

Mine -

the brick.jpg

the brick2.jpg

My first Charger had "Mopar Magic" on the doors. Don't have any pictures but the story goes that it had a 440 Six Pack and ran high 10's - low 11's and that engine made it's way into a Mirada street car before I bought the Charger. Never did get to finish the car, I was only a teenager at the time.
Another Charger that was raced around that time was named "The Aggravator"

This belonged to an old friend of mine back here in NZ....HemiRoid - a real pain in the ***.

View attachment 577153

Legend has it that this car was the slowest blown Hemi in the world....must have had SSR tune it up. :D
It was also affectionately known as "The Peach Pig"

The tune up, you mention was it done by a now banned individual ?

A few friends have named their cars. One of the most memorable cars from "back in the day" (late 70s-early 80s) was a 70? Cuda. IIRC a bad assed small block 340 and a race car paint job. Named the "Rollin' Fame"
I've decided to name my Roadrunner "Miss Victory" 1st time I ever named a car-directly because of this song:
Molly Hatchet "Beatin' the Odds"

Last edited:
Name the Challenger "Mentally Challenged". One, due to it being a Challenger . Two, I must be mentally Challenged to build a Mopar, let alone an E Body (most expensive) and then go Hemi even.

It is not to offend anyone that is handicapped by no means but figured this day & age it will probably offend someone.

rsz_20160716_125311.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back