• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

census time again ?

It is not a 'census' per se, even though it is from the Census Bureau; it is most likely an "American Community Survey". A bunch of those went out recently.
Contrary to what they tell you, Constitutionally you are only required to list the number of people in a household. The cite escapes me this moment, but should be easily found assuming you don't use joogle.
I just read about this the other day along with a list of responses and refusals... STILL cant dig up that article. I have been thru this and it got unpleasant...lets leave it at that. As the govt gets bolder in their disdain for law or the rights of citizens, it might even get more unpleasant. Research and follow your conscience...

online invite , seems official, email ends in . gov !

image.jpg

more , wikipedia’s thoughts , notice where it say for use by public , private and not for profit stakeholders! wtf ?!?!

26DACAF3-7153-474E-B8F1-82AFBD3AF770.png

Last edited:
It’s crazy that they are STILL working the numbers and at this cost…

1706033086062.jpeg

A "census" is a COUNT. A number. Any other information is not big governments business.

I had the very same "Randomly selected letter" about 5yrs ago. First and second request by them was put in file 13. Then they started showing up at my home just to wanted a few mins. of my time which was refused by me. To make a long story short when this clown walked in my garage after I had told him to not return to my property. When my girlfriend realized this was not going to end well. She contacted our state Senator, told him about what we considered harassment. They disappeared not to be heard from again.
Good Luck :usflag:

Since it's for infrastructure #'s... make a notation "no plans to fornicate for the production of children and I no longer go to school myself" Population here = One + strays... and send it back.

click the link 68-500 provided, say fines can be up to $5000 PER question not answered! who makes this **** up ? WOW!

BF0A7C4B-790D-4716-A391-AF279177EF68.png

It also states nobody has ever been prosecuted for not answering the questions. I think you can tell them to piss off.

i would of , but wife gets real nervous at times . doesn’t want any hassle from big brother…..i told her to toss it but she don’t want no visitors….

Auto Transport Service
Back