• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Changing over a 360 from 2 barrel to 4 barrel?

Ominous

Local time
11:37 AM
Reaction score
I want to ditch my stock lean burn and 2 barrel carb set up for some hungry 4 barrel power, what is the parts list needed for such a feat?

not much, be ready to plug a few vacuum lines. carb/intake/air cleaner, you will have to extend the throttle cable, re route the fuel line. you can make the brackets work or find some off a factory 4 barrel car/truck. i did this with my 400 2 barrel using a 383 intake. please chime in if i missed something here fellas

Thats pretty much it. The fuel line wont need that much rerouting though. I did it on a 318 and all I had to do was get a new fuel line from pepboys for around 5 bucks. Make sure you get your transmission kick down correct though! Itll fry your transmission if its not done properly

This is what I use for the swap & it takes the guesswork out

Attachments

• SAM_3658.jpg
    SAM_3658.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 157
The throttle cable bracket & kickdown kit (Uses factory Chrysler cable) comes from Bouchillion Performance Engineering. It works with all combos that are used on our Mopars.
Even lets me use my Cruise!

The throttle cable bracket & kickdown kit (Uses factory Chrysler cable) comes from Bouchillion Performance Engineering. It works with all combos that are used on our Mopars.
Even lets me use my Cruise!
thats quite the carb spacer you got there, is that a 2"

Auto Transport Service
Back