• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cleveland "Guardians?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changing a name won't change how people feel about a sport that is more about making money than playing the game. Everything is about placating to people, how can you make one group happy while making another group mad and call it fair. It's always about oiling the squeaky wheel. Being originally from Germany, I take offence in the name Sauerkraut, can we work on that next.
I’m half Germany and was born in the fatherland. Never liked Sauerkraut.

The MInnesota Twins are so bad I'm watching Detroit Tigers beat up on them.

The MInnesota Twins are so bad I'm watching Detroit Tigers beat up on them.

Today, you need to designate that the twins be gender neutral. How about the "Minnesota Non-Binaries and Pansexuals".

The same goes for the Detroit Tigers. Do female tigers know they are female? Do they feel female? Can a tiger with female XX genes consider themselves male?

Today, you need to designate that the twins be gender neutral. How about the "Minnesota Non-Binaries and Pansexuals".

The same goes for the Detroit Tigers. Do female tigers know they are female? Do they feel female? Can a tiger with female XX genes consider themselves male?
I think you are stuck? Making false equivalencies get us no where. The Twins are because of the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. You seem to be really twisted up? I'm not getting your "Gender" reference?

I’m half Germany and was born in the fatherland. Never liked Sauerkraut.
Oh, don't be such a sourpuss! :poke::poke::rofl:
What he said in that comment up there (1).jpg

I think you are stuck? Making false equivalencies get us no where. The Twins are because of the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. You seem to be really twisted up? I'm not getting your "Gender" reference?

You just made my argument. St. Paul sounds like a person of the non-birthing persuasion, but it's sexist to assume that.

You just made my argument. St. Paul sounds like a person of the non-birthing persuasion, but it's sexist to assume that.
Huh? How do you get that? St. Paul is named for Paul the apostle of Jesus Christ. And that made your argument? Even if you are not a Christian. The man did exist. In extraordinary times of human history. Personally? I think you are so "Qed" up? You are one dixie cup away from Jonestown? I don't know you. So I could be wrong. But Damn son. You aren't making any sense?

The only Sox that really mattered. :poke:

View attachment 1145020
I got to meet him in 2007. Beechbend Raceway. Humble man. I asked him if his car actually slowed going to the new Clutchless style transmission for his A833 crashbox? He said it was more about weight and setup than his 4-speed skills. I said. "I think I like the Mr. 4-speed version." He just smiled politely. He passed just months later.

Huh? How do you get that? St. Paul is named for Paul the apostle of Jesus Christ. And that made your argument? Even if you are not a Christian. The man did exist. In extraordinary times of human history. Personally? I think you are so "Qed" up? You are one dixie cup away from Jonestown? I don't know you. So I could be wrong. But Damn son. You aren't making any sense?
Yet the twin cities are overrun terrorist muslims!!

They don't talk smack crap like this crowd. (Or at least not near as much.) At times it's like romper room here. Calling minority people names. Vulgarity at any facts get this alt right crowd's panties twisted? Forwarding continued lies and crap that has been debunked to the point of a joke. I see that side is now on board with vaccine. Now that it's hammering red States.

And it's the site itself. Have you seen the ads? The Admins say keep political commentary to a minimum. But then posts ads from ultra conservative action committees like the NRCC? In closing? If your going to post a political poll? At least have the decency to give more than one answer choice? Are you kidding?

View attachment 1144305

Don't you know that's Joey's hidden agenda to get you to spend money for a Gold membership so you don't have see that ****! I take not by your comment?

Some of y'all need to take a step back and think what you're saying. First off, last time I checked there's only two people here that have control of the site and how it functions. The rest of us are moderators and do not have control of the site OR the pop up advertising but the popup stuff is automatic. RESEARCH what a Google bot does if you want to know what's in control of the popups etc. but there are automotive advertisers that do pay to advertise here just like at most other automotive BB's. Not even sure if a BB has the software to screen political advertising from all the other ads and pretty much doubt there is software for it but advertising and the 'donations' are what make building and managing a web site such as this one worth while doing. So how bout y'all quit spewing out your butts? And 69....how bout pulling your head out of whatever hole you have it in!? You've been ragging on us for a pretty good while now and....we're kinda tired of it. Hate doing this in public but doing it in private doesn't seem to phase you. Kinda doubt this will either as it never has before.

please dont take this political folks
Not sure I'm going to say please anymore.....

Yes. Look at the first post? I kinda like the new name. The "Indians" was not the original franchise name? Hell, it was their 4th. Guardians is 5th.
Was just kiddin...

Yet the twin cities are overrun terrorist muslims!!
Just keep pushing the red "Karen" button? Because you don't know anything about the Twin Cities. Thus keep doing what you do best? Chirping from the cheapseats. Do you see the adults bashing people's and places we don't know? Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back